My edit icon is gone?

It will after you put on your MAKE THIS FORUM GREAT AGAIN hat.

The best you can do is to delete the post you want to edit and repost, hopefully without the error(s). But sometimes the delete doesn’t work, making the correction look like a duplicate post.

What’s the status on this?

Is the edit function going to eventually be restored or not?

Couldn’t tell whether Sneaky was joking or not.

I think we are on our own here.

Same here. The lack of an edit function is not a good thing. I hate it when sites get “upgraded” when they have really been downgraded. This forum is inferior to the old Hannity forum it replaces.

1 Like

I will admit that there are some nice features here (once you discover them) but the missing features that we enjoyed at the old site outweigh them IMO. Sadly, “new and improved” is very often an oxymoron.

Powers that be (aka those smarter than me) are working on it. Relax. Take a drink. Go post in a thread.

:smiley:

It didbt tak owlgore thes longg ta buile tha internetts itsekf.

3 Likes

Its rally just a serious of toobs

1 Like

Sweet edit button we got here.

Remember those erasers that were absolutely crap and just left black smudges on paper? Those sucked.

2 Likes

I hear if you PM the mods every time you see them online the edit button comes back.

1 Like

LOL…too funny.

I hear something else happens :smiley:

1 Like

Hey where is my edit button?

I think it rolled ------> that way

You know I’m even embarrassing myself without the edit button…and I didn’t think that was possible. :wink:

I didn’t realize you were ready for this to go public but ok.

If you PM the mods every time you see them online you get your edit button back and you can also edit Conan’s posts.

4 Likes

Silenced until 2020.

Mine too.
What happened to it?