My edit icon is gone?

In my case, typing better is possible, but I am ALWAYS gonna type stuff and then regret it. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

test test test edit this is a test

You get a B+

Too bad Iggy’s not around as a mod these days - all the other mods use to just blame any forum problems on him. :grin:

2 Likes

we should all go back to the old forum.

This problem has a root cause in the kumbaya philosophy of the forum software. Level 3 trust allowed editing other people threads. Now if we are all respectful and happy people who want to get along… that is fine. But here we have people who have been taught that others here are the most deplorable human beings, that they are racists and heartless liars. This kumbaya software is not for this kind of group. Sorry… but whoever made the decision to go with Discourse needs to reconsider. It was a fun experiment. But time to get back to reality.

You’re more than welcome to go join some other forums and troll and race bait them instead of us. No one is forcing you to be here.

1 Like

Thanks, Football.
QED

I’m here to help. :+1:

Now I can’t edit my post…Yikes!!!

Why would someone want to edit other people posts?

Oh wait. never mind. We are talking about libs and their authoritative nature and their deceptive demeanor.

Cute. :slight_smile: Another trick for the FAQ.

Libs didn’t create this forum, take a good guess who did.

But the mods are going to allow us to edit yours. Libs go wild! Whooopee!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just curious. Do you dream about us libs? Wait … maybe the answer to what your dreams are like would get you banned. Never mind. :slight_smile:

it’s that idea of theirs that if they are the only ones writing on the tabula rasa, that THEY can create the perfect man in their own image.

Thought never crossed my mind to say @Iggy’s back so we let him play with the system and he broke it. Nope, never crossed my mind.

2 Likes

I blamed him the moment his shadow graced the threshold.

1 Like

How soon can we get this fixed.

I don’t care about editing anything, except my bad writing skills…and yeah my grammar for what little it’s worth.

I cannot edit my posts, still. Just FYI

Please fix this.