My biggest worry is that repugs

I hear you. I’m not advocating the alternative, just pondering the political ramifications.

Really? Punish us. How do you THINK they’re going to punish some of us without punishing all of us. I voted libertarian. Should I be punished?

I’m predicting a Red Wave in Nov. The Dems can only push for so long before Reps pull out the tiki torches and push back.

1 Like

That’s crap. I consider myself to be an average Republican voter. If I make it a point to change my behavior due to some set of circumstances, I believe it is fair argue that others might do the same.

Whether you accept that or not is of no consequence to me.

It’s your bias that you’re an average Republican voter. I’m not saying you are or that you aren’t. But I just felt it was glaringly obvious.

Realignment is taking place, just as I was hoping it will.

If they run someone against Trump in 2020 then certain elements within republican party don’t want that realignment to happen since they are profiting off the system as is.

Which I do expect them to do. I just hope couple individuals don’t take that bait. Like Cruz, Paul or Lee to name a few.

I would not object but I’m enjoying Trump right now. Pence would be too polite and civil. He is a ■■■■■■■ lawyer too.

The legislative and judicial branches are full of lawyers. We need one in which the top dog is not the most despised profession in the world.

And how sad… my first election as a Dem in …God… a long long time.

Whether I am or I’m not is not a reason for someone to categorically state that I shouldn’t use myself as an example. I believe that to be the height of arrogance.

Some would say that to use one’s own personal experience to prove some greater point would also be arrogant. I wouldn’t. I just like the way that the language can make both arguments seem reasonable.

1 Like

In my mind, it would be a serious mistake for any Never Trumper to challenge him in a 2020 primary. I strongly believe Trump will make short work of anyone who might dare to do something that stupid.

The judicial branch is full of lawyers? Really? Who should it be full of?

How will they punish Trump supporters?

This I have to hear.

make them go to bed without their supper?

Allan

It’s so funny - Trump actually DOES the things you are constantly claiming - incorrectly - that the Ds are doing or will do…

By enacting tarrifs that directlt affect their bottom line and then possibly and purposefully causing a recession upon being elected but before being sworn in.

1 Like

They could do what trump did and use the tax code to punish them…

A mistake or two? No, not just that, but when he lies, egregiously, Republicans forgive him for it. And all of his lack of morals that they were pissed about with Obama? Forgiven. His religion? Well, as long as he says the right words, he’s definitely a Christian.

There’s no excuse Republicans won’t make for Trump.

Trump is only doing it because Democrats will do it first. As long as we guarantee Democrats never come to power again, this is going work out perfectly.

1 Like

He’s a Republican. Reagan’s 11th Commandment. It’s Red Team vs. Blue Team, so you have to back your side. Come on now, Democrats do it too. They never turn on their own.

1 Like

Aren’t we all just about fed up with the Bully Routine? I hope Americans are!