My advice for President Trump...don't take Obama bait

You can’t get past the personality.

1 Like

They’re policies.

I noticed you failed to mention drop in trade deficit with China. The wall is being built…and yes that’s going to come at Mexico expense plus savings on goverment funds just to name a few.

Either way you’re straying from OP.

this is about Trump staying on message…and not allow distractions to get better of him. I suspect libs are going to ratchet it up in coming months.

Hatred…

Being built.

Because you panicked. Not Trump.

Done. No individual mandate.

[quote=“conan, post:25, topic:231292, full:true”]
Hatred…
[/quote

I am unashamed to state categorically that I hate that man.

1 Like

I hated Nixon, but I knew what his policies were. And I agreed with his policy on China at the time.

And you do now?

Obama’s policies? He isn’t running against Obama. Biden is a much easier target.

As far as the investigations…no. Keep those at the level they are now unless you get proof. That is up to Durhan and the Senate. Graham is right on that one. There is plenty to look at with Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe and yes…Biden has some explaining to do.
You don’t want to make a bunch of accusations you have to walk back later and wind up like some Democrat wandering about in zombie like fashion still talking about colluson like the dossier was still a thing.

I do in general about being less reliant on critical materials and products.
But his “policies” have been all over the map.
Could he perhaps lead by example, just once, and stop making his crap in China instead of merely bleating “Buy American”?
Could he stop stepping on a rake blaming China for everything until we can make critical products here?

1 Like

Do you fully understand the push back Trump is getting? We have republicans saying one thing to media while undermining Trump policies…and democrats have nothing to do with it. That’s just some republicans.

What really hurt Trump was pretty boy Paul Ryan. He was another person I tried warning follow conservatives when they were pushing him to become speaker. He was bough and paid for by those that groomed him.

Trump has had 3-1/2 years to reverse any policy you are unhappy with. What is he waiting for?

No, I don’t know what pushback he’s getting from Republicans about China.
I do know no one is stopping him leading by example and pulling his products out of China.
And he has Republican allies wanting to sue China in federal court right ■■■■■■■ now. Idiots.

build the wall, china bad, American business good

works for me

2 Likes

Pharmaceuticals manufacturing and other medical equipment supplies in the supply chain coming from China might be better sourced here in the US and likely will. I’m sure all would agree given the circumstances not just here in America but around the world. The ChiComs hoarded everything they make and sent thousands of infected people around the world! What a brilliant way to show everybody who da boss huh? Ireland hosts American pharma companies also. The Prez has said on several occasions he “will” bring that back to the US too. Ain’t happening, it would wreck the EU markets. We’ll eventually start making medicines here and pay more perhaps.

And I hope the first people the army mobilise to get Bill Gate’s promoted vaccine are all the Democrats and others who want it. Then we’ll watch for a few weeks or months and see what it does to them.

1 Like

i doubt they can come up with a cure for that

It might have some useful effect on those infected with progressivism if incapacitating side effects reduce the incidence of voting Democrat.

The debt was exploding before COVID and was going to continue to explode, so point 2 is incorrect.

always a silver lining!