Must See: Mark Levin Delivers His Opening Statement on Impeachment

Whether you like Mark Levin or not, I tell you now: If you do not listen to this video in its entirety then you are not aware of many facts surrounding this “impeachment”. Levin weaves in history, the constitution, the intent of the founding fathers, and law throughout the current trial events.

5 Likes

No stalking people.

No thank you.

Mark Levin yells all the time.

2 Likes

Levin thinks the authors of the 14th intended birthright citizenship to exclude those born to foreigners. I’ll pass on considering his constitutional analysis.

1 Like

I can’t get through the yelling and childish name calling to take him seriously, pass.

3 Likes

i dont listen to everything levin says but he usually nails it

i dont see many people ever disputing him

3 Likes

I don’t feel the need to dispute flat earthers either.

9 Likes

Without looking at the video, I can guess that he plays a clip, yells at the person in the clip and then declares himself the winner of the debate.

10 Likes

He sounds exactly like Master Shake.

2 Likes

With a title like The Great One, how can he be wrong?

please note i said “i dont see many people ever disputing him”

not “i dont feel the need to dispute him”

1 Like

Are you smarter than Mark Levin?

1 Like

I don’t have enough information to accurately answer.

I do know he makes terribly incorrect constitutional assessments.

2 Likes

So you believe the earth is whatever shape the liberal media tells you like a good sheeple?

2 Likes

Do you believe the world is flat?

Good post

Levin knows the law and constitution well.

I would value his opinion.

2 Likes

Have you listen to Schiff lies latly.:rofl:

1 Like

And you believe whatever right wing talk radio tells you like good sheeple?

My “What media do you consume” thread was very informative. Conservatives listen/read only one side of the story - the side they already believe is true (confirmation bias). Libs and Dems read a variety of news media and came to their own conclusions.

Oh, and I’d better say…and at least one Republican aka me, also was in the latter category!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: