Musk Tells Gates to Get Lost in Leaked Text Messages

He was randomly picked out of a hundred that were doing the same thing.

Stop. Herd immunity for airborne viruses is not impossible it’s just highly unlikely.

Magnetization is just pure nonsense.

They weren’t saying that it’s possible They were literally making videos about actually being magnetic. That’s your point of comparison. These people

It is impossible, it’s in animal populations for one thing, then add in asymptomatic rates and a leaky vaccine, nope, not remotely possible.

And yet achieved for Smallpox. No it’s not impossible. The likehood is small but much more than magnetism!!!

But he included you© seeing them under your© bed. So 
 they are kinda there.

I couldn’t agree with him more about the left. However, in 2008 the Republican Party was still the party of George Bush, to imply that the party under Trump has stayed the same is anything but accurate.

Know how long it took to eradicate small pox after the vaccine was discovered by any chance? Answer: 181 years. It is also one of only two we ever managed to eradicate. And small pox didn’t infect animals.

1 Like

Not staying the same doesn’t automatically mean moved to the right.

1 Like

Sure. But again not impossible and a lot more possible than magnetism. Is this really the hill?

I wrote out an entire blathering paragraph saying this exact thing lol and then you put it nice and concise

It is impossible, same for rabies, what are you going to do vaccinate all the deer? With a leaky vaccine?

Huh? Rabbies isn’t airborne. I thought we were specifically staying away from discussing viruses that transmit through fluids.

Still similar in that they cannot be eradicated because they exist widely in animal populations.

Sure but what does that have to do with believing that hers immunity works. It works with other diseases that are fluid based. That’s why i didn’t mention the numerous diseases against which we vaccinate kids so as to insure hers immunity

that’s where the conversation started.

Herd immunity versus magnetism!

Sorry, we have known for a very long time that humans don’t get long lasting immunity to corona viruses, if we did the common cold would no longer be around.

Sure but believing in here immnunittt isn’t as idiotic as believing that a vaccine will magnetize you. It’s just not.

Which belief caused the most harm?

The one that reduces the likelihood of a portion of the population from taking it
 which would be 

So lockdowns caused no harm?

1 Like

Don’t switch subjects please. Is believing that the vaccine makes you into a literal magnet different than being wrong about hers immunity and
Corona viruses

What do lockdowns have to do with the insanity of people making videos of themselves becoming magnetic?