Murder, RICO charges against Hillary, Comey, Lynch and others?

We have that sovereign citizen crap in the UK. They run around calling themselves freeman of the land.

Bunch of nutters that use legalese babble to try and get out of their financial responsibilities and avoid speeding tickets.

I thought Trump was draining the swamp? He is the one that repeatedly said he would investigate her and he is the one that repeatedly riles his crowds up with the lock her up chant.

What ever the mob rule wants, the mob rules gets.

1 Like

I was about to say that looked like a soviergn citizen document. And that if you go and buy a roll of toilet paper at the store, the TP will have more value than the link in the OP

5 Likes

I need to try that here in community feedback

LOL. I remember on the old mod forum you would see all sort of legal and grammar babble as offenders tried to justify their posts.

Q??? Oh sweet Jesus… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trip was good for that…mah freedoms!

2 Likes

Without looking at one other post than the opening post and not tracing any link in that post, how do I know this is thorough nonsense?

Even Fox News would be carrying it as major announcement.

Because if this was to happen it would immediately receive wall to wall news coverage.

Its complete bollocks.

Not to mention litany of tweets from certain individual and so many fundraising emails

It has now been two years since Trump fired Comey, but Hillary, Loretta Lynch and Comey himself have never been indicted.

1 Like

The Media has not run with what a fake Sovereign Citizen court decides to do because, contrary to CON opinion, the MSM is not a bunch of idiots, especially not a bunch that is going to “run” with anything these Sovereign Citizen asshat fools are trying to do.

What is funny though is how many of these Sovereign Citizen fake court folks are getting their asses handed to them and ending up before real judges and juries and doing time in real prisons.

:laughing:

Welcome aboard pbesong, you will fit right in here!

:hugs:

1 Like

Oh?

You think it might be politically motivated?

2 Likes

It is the Right Wingnut equivalent of Sharia Law in America.

Say it ain’t so!!!

Do you know what ‘indictment’ means?

They are each smarter than the average conned Con?

1 Like

Yeah gosh darn!!