Murder rate was up in the United States in 2020 by 30%

Good grief, you read this thread or not?

Pfffffffffffffffft!

1 Like

I have never been able to put a finger on the exact moment ■■■■ hit the kettle on race relations, I am probably wrong but it seems to have heated up after the Trayvon Martin death then went into full overdrive after the Michael Brown incident. It seems to have grown since then, anyone paying attention is waiting for the next Floyd incident to happen and it all starts back again.

Murder rates across the nation skyrockets after each one of these high profile cop shootings. And the media is pouring gas all over the fire for the revenue.

1 Like

Well, this started because Right Wing folks were blaming President Biden for the increase in murders in 2020.

And of course, as you know, Biden wasn’t President in 2020.

So how does one debate this without mentioning who WAS President in 2020?

Philly is a mess:

https://6abc.com/philadelphia-murder-homicides-gun-violence-shooting/11050068/

What could have caused that to happen?

2 Likes

I blame Biden!

Good luck “debating” this at all if anyone thinks the President has jack ■■■■ to do with murder rates. lol

1 Like

Why would she have felt the need to delete that tweet?

1 Like

Minneapolis will be voting on replacing the police department on November 2nd. I can find very little news on it and polling is scant at best for such a big undertaking of a U.S. city. Guess if it goes through will see how a major city with a scaled back force works. This goes past defunding it is being replaced by a still thinking what it is Department of Public Safety which critics say haven’t laid out exactly what it does, the ballot question is below.

The question on the ballot.

Department of Public Safety

Shall the Minneapolis City Charter be amended to remove the Police Department and replace it with a Department of Public Safety that employs a comprehensive public health approach to the delivery of functions by the Department of Public Safety, with those specific functions to be determined by the Mayor and City Council by ordinance; which will not be subject to exclusive mayoral power over its establishment, maintenance, and command; and which could include licensed peace officers (police officers), if necessary, to fulfill its responsibilities for public safety, with the general nature of the amendments being briefly indicated in the explanatory note below, which is made a part of this ballot?

Yes___
No___

Mcenany begs to differ from you.

It’s Biden’s fault.

Allan

LOL. Murder rates are down 14% for the first half of 2021. Trump’s fault?

Cool story, bro. Turn that dumbass TV off. lol

2 Likes

Not TV.

Twitter.

She blamed Biden for the murder rate of 2020 in the United States.

I kid you not.

Allan

Good Lord.

Wow, no wonder.

:rofl:

1 Like

Hey I am just reporting what the former press Secretary for previous POTUS said.

Don’t shoot the messenger.

Allan

That excuse is as lame as the addiction itself. :rofl:

I do appreciate you proving my point how useless it is talking to brainwashed people like this. :hugs:

Bring on the social workers baby!