Murder rate was up in the United States in 2020 by 30%

That’s an incredible increase in murder.

Whose to blame?

1. Trump
  2. Biden
  3. Governors
  4. Mayors.
  5. Someone else.

Or is a combination of the 5?

Allan

Kaleigh McEnany posted this chart on Twitter yesterday and blamed Biden of all people, despite him holding no public office at the time and her boss being President.

When it was pointed out to her, she deleted it and then reposted it an hour or so later.

Because…reasons.

3 Likes

I think the George Floyd/Brionna Walker protests to “defund” the police led to the police allowing more neighborhoods to police themselves.

2 Likes

Sure a few maybe but 30% increase?

Allan

It was just a guess. I know Baltimore’s murder rate went way up after the Freddie Gray protests. What’s really shocking is these numbers absolutely pale in comparison to the 70’s and early 80’s.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/violent-crime-rate-spikes-baltimore-freddie-gray-death-police-custody-2015/

Agreed. I know this is true in Minneapolis. The police have openly said that they’ve backed away from many of their more aggressive tactics, leading directly to more violence.

3 Likes

As to find where the problem is (or whom to blame if you wish) the first thing to look for is where these increases occurred the most. Was it in the rural South? Was it in the large Democrat controlled cities? Was it across the board?
Then: Was it more in domestic violence or more strangers killing strangers?
Was it spread out equally among demographic groups or concentrated in one or two?
Until you look at it more closely you can’t say more than that it increased.

2 Likes

The DNC attacks PD through BLM and Auntie Fah surrogates to the tune of 90 million…

and we wonder why?

Really.

2021 they take BLM funding and media prominence away…like magic…the anarchy ebbs a tad.

We still have a lot of corrupt District Attorney’s who continue to undermine PD.

Just look at the lies over the horse mounted LEO at the border.

3 Likes

We blame the individual who committed the crime. No politician forced them to do a damn thing.

3 Likes

biden fixed murderings!

yay

1 Like

Is this even a question? Progressive Democrat crime policies are failing everywhere they’re being tried.

2 Likes

Only the best people. I have long lists of people who want to work for me.

The first step is admitting it…they won’t…yet.

1 Like

The article speaks in generalities and not being specific to where the murders are taking place. Now I wonder why that is? We all know the answer…inner city violence is out of control. Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York and Chicago have 1358 murders between them. Who is to blame…first the parents who did not raise the murderers properly: loving them, guiding them and preparing them for adulthood. Second is the educational system that is a disaster and lastly, the mayors who do not have procedures in place for the city to function efficiently and effectively.

2 Likes

How about start with the ■■■■■■■ people who commit the murders? :+1:

4 Likes

TRUMP, of COURSE!

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft!

Trump was President, but the leftist run cities were being burned, rioted, looted, & defunding police. All the while Trump wanted to put a stop to it, & was blocked at every turn by democrats.

But hey, nice try blaming Trump. Everyone with half…no a forth of a brain knows who caused it, & it’s continuation.

1 Like

tenor1

4 Likes

I would add a 4th problem in that the lib prosecutors don’t go after serious sentences for these murderers if they even prosecute them at all.

4 Likes

Why the sudden increase?

All of a sudden more people became murderers in 2020?

Why?

Allan