Murder rate in Mexico spiking

Completely false, but I realize it’s easier to argue when you make up the other side’s position.

Yep. And in California an illegal can pick up a stolen rifle, point it into a crowd and kill a girl walking with her dad. And in California, that is NOT considered to be a crime.

More lies. A jury found that the killing was an accident. Murder is illegal in California, as you know.

Look no specific steps mentioned to secure the border…

Specific steps are called a plan.

So,…I can’t think of one elected dem with a border control plan… …LMAO!

Of course! The rifle accidentally found itself into his hands. It accidentally pointed itself into the crowd and it accidentally squeezed off a round that accidentally killed Kate. It was a series of tragic accidents that an illegal is allowed to have put would put me in prison for life.

Oh BTW where is the killer now? Has he been deported for a sixth time? Or is he chillin in some sanctuary city?

yes, a SF jury full of open border dems… They give illegals the right to vote there. I wonder if they were on the jury?

And I would love to know which sanctuary city is currently harboring this maniac.

Some of you guys are scrambled like eggs.

"[T]he so-called Gang of Eight bill, which in addition to providing a path to earned citizenship for those then in the country illegally, would have included significant investments in border security. The bill would have doubled the number of border patrol agents along the Mexican border, added 350 miles of new fencing, and added a host of security and technologies to prevent illegal immigration.

In fact, every Democrat in the Senate voted for the bill."

So you claim to know more than the jury that sat through the trial and examined all the evidence? OK.

Yes, nothing new… and please run on amnesty.

Keep moving those goalposts.

I don’t claim anything. But for Kate to be dead, all of those things had to happen. Unless you believe in magic. Do you?

He has five stock replies. That was number four.

Trump is cool.

^Immediately followed by a claim about the evidence.

We were suppose to get border control the last time the swamp did amnesty. We won’t be fooled again.

Okay. Lets go by the numbers.

1. He picked up a stolen rifle.
  2. He pointed the stolen rifle in the direction of the crowd.
  3. He placed his finger on the trigger and squeezed.
  4. BANG!
  5. Kate falls and dies in her fathers arms.

Which step is wrong? If you remove any of them is Kate still alive? You tell me.

And where the hell is the killa now?

1 Like

That’s fine. Just know that when the GOP claims the Democratic Party supports open borders, the GOP is lying.

So we’re back to square one: you claiming that you know more than the jury that sat through the trial and examined the evidence. Regardless of what you think of the outcome of this trial, your claim that pointing a gun into a crowd and killing a random person isn’t a crime in California is absurd.

I mostly agree with this, but I don’t think Trump really wants to solve the issue. It’s too convenient as a political football.