Murder, rape and other crimes committed by illegals acceptable risk?

That’s not the question. It doesn’t matter if it’s one.

Only because you are trying to make your analogy work.

Based on violent crime statistics, I’d rather my neighbors be Illegal Jose than Average Joe.

But hey, let’s compromise. I’ll give you a Wall and mandatory e-verify if I get a slew of weapons added to list of title II weapons, national registry that covers private and commercial weapon sales and purchased ammo must match weapon registered under your name. Shake?

Here’s the question:

Are the murders of those like Katie Steinle and Mollie Tibbetts acceptable collateral for those who support the Democrat party immigration platform?

1 Like

It’s not an analogy genio. It’s two cases.

Or how about:

The data shows illegals commit less crime, therefore more would reduce our overall crime rate; is that bad from the perspective of crime?

Would an alternative platform prevent those cases?

License holders are less likely to commit a crime than illegals or the police, so how about we arm everyone?

Murder is never acceptable. Democrats are more interested in stopping illegal immigration than Republicans are. You should know both of those things.

You want to answer the question? Then I’ll answer yours.

Don’t deflect…

Nobody said murder is acceptable. Try harder.
That second sentence is just plain bull ■■■■■

Deflecting your deflection.

I already did in a previous post with a willingness to embrace the alternative platform along with a compromise.

Mine addressed the OP

In some cases people who shouldn’t have had access to the victims.

If you want me to try harder, you’ll have to earn it.

The second sentence is obviously true. We want to increase legal immigration.

Mine addressed yours.

What about her?

People without guns are not able to shoot a kill people.