Muppets Are Racist

is this all about me now?

Well no, but you did bring yourself into it with your “general advice” to people

You think I am personally attacking you? OK let’s try it this way:

The Righties, losing their diseased minds and offering stupid advice, all over an entirely reasonable disclaimer? Over aprogram they probably won’t watch anyway?

Good lord

1 Like

i’m flattered

but not very original is it?

People who criticize Sesame Street as racist are racists and are showing negative stereotypical behavior … that of lib wokes.

2 Likes

My DNA puts me at 64% Swede. I am seriously offended by the Swedish Chef. They should have made him a Norwegian. :wink:

2 Likes

Ironically, the KKK protested Johnny Cash because they claimed he was married to a black woman.

As it turns out, they were right (somewhat) his wife had a great great grandmother who was a black slave. (Just watched the Finding Your Root show that featured a segment with Rosanne Cash.)

Back when Johnny Cash sang in front of the stars & bars, Political Correctness and its offspring Woke had not yet been invented. The whole “hold 'em accountable for everything they have ever done” is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Disney isn’t stopping your from doing slant eyes gags or flying confederate flags, Republicans.

Its like playing in a field of land mines. Eventually, everyone is going to step on one.

1 Like

Whoooosh!

2 Likes

No really, feel free.

1 Like

well thats fascinating!

carter family was more diverse than ma mabell and AP

It’s like you are so close to seeing what Disney is doing here but are still missing it.

1 Like

I won’t believe this conservative outrage until these Republicans force Disney to play “song of the south” on ABC prime time

2 Likes

I still don’t get why people are getting worked up over Disney saying that some of the stuff might not have aged well.

We are talking about a show that was done in the 70’s

Would we rather Disney lock it away like Song of the South?

1 Like

I wasn’t talking about Disney.

Again … not talking about Disney.

This thread is about Disney.

This thread is about Disney