Multnomah Co. chair es the killing of the Trump supporter on white supremacy and the president in a statement

Actually there is video out there claiming just that.

No there isn’t.

2 Likes

Our communities can hold our own without the police…we can take out ■■■■■■■ trash on our own. I’m not sad that ■■■■■■■ fascist died tonight…and crowd cheers.

Funny how a white privilege rich girl talk about our communities. My bet she doesn’t live in those communities.

But hey…libs will be libs.

1 Like

These criminals and all other criminals would just love having no prisons or police.

Good law abiding folks would hate it of course.

3 Likes

I saw that and it was sickening.

I hope Trump declares an insurrection and stomps on this.

It’s not like everyone has a video camera to capture such volatile conduct.

All of these umbrella and bicycle helmet clad morons are vapid lairs.

:open_umbrella:

they dont exist in reality. only idiocy

No, they wouldn’t. They are outnumbered and with no police to protect them they wouldn’t last two minutes.

Thanx for censoring the word “the” in the phrase “we can take out the trash on our own.”

also “We can take out the trash on our own,” is not “We killed someone.”

They don’t think that far ahead obviously.

The shooting had to take place amid a crowd, likely some who knew who the shooter is. Is the moral thing to do to give this information to the police and let them and the courts sort this out? And what are the chances that anyone in this crowd will cooperate with an investigations (if there really is a serious one…considering the politicians like Wheeler, I would be a little surprised if there is)

1 Like

IN this case that is exactly what it means. Use some common sense and context.

2 Likes

Lol, he actually thinks she meant actual trash.

2 Likes

I did and that is why we disagree.

I heard the same thing.
I am not surprised that it is it being discussed more.

Thanks for finding that clip. It sure appears that the Trump supporters were the agitators here.

Yep getting bottles thrown at you is not agitation it is peaceful protest right libs?

3 Likes

And that would no doubt be antagonizing to someone who was violence prone. I am sure, however, that you do not propose that those actions justified an intentional shooting with a gun and equaled self defense. Right?