Multiple whistleblowers come forward

Remember this post you just posted because before it’s over, I’ll wager you’ll be eating it?

I think DEEP STATE PLOT is overstating a bunch of back stabbing egoistical DC swamp critters.

It is what it is I suppose.

:billed_cap:

I remember all my posts.

I’m nor commenting on what will or what will not come out.

I’m commenting on the likely response from Trump supporters who are all in no matter what comes out.

The “I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue” comment by Trump is more and more true every day.

Call these rationalizations any thing you want to call them.

A lie to cover the lie.

Robert’s roll is formal

“We” he didn’t specify committee members and he knew damned well the staffers had met with the guy because they reported it do him.

He’s lying and we all know it no matter how you attempt to spin it.

1 Like

You forgot Obama was making pizzas while Hillary was downstairs during pizzagate.

I love the word…“multiple”. A second whistleblower would have been more accurately discriptive. Is there more than just this one or is this an attempt to deceive the sheople?

Just like the Kav operation. They roll out one after another after the initial material witness falls flat.

These events no longer sound even plausible, let alone true.

Let them blow away all the whistlers they can get.

#NOWHISTLEEMOTIE

You don’t get to decide what “we” means for anyone other than you and those you speak for.

You can’t prove it’s a lie. You owe Schiff an apology.

1 Like

Interesting, you know my posting history yet you state you are a new poster.

4 Likes

We know it’s a lie.

He has even admitted since when called on it that his staffers had met and spoken with the WB and he was informed by them.

It does appear to be an ability that a person can speak for all without any input from the people that the person is speaking on their behalf.

He was informed by his staffers of the meeting. He has since admitted it after being called on his lie.

Yeah but…Schiff’s lie isn’t as bad as Trump declaring his crowd was bigger than Obama’s.

1 Like

You do not have my permission to include me in your proclamations of “we . . .”.

You don’t get to dictate the content of my posts.

“We” don’t really care about you, you’re not an American and if you aren’t willing to at least be informed on the subject perhaps you should just bow out of the discussion.

Imitation: the sincerest form of flattery. You have already been informed that there is interest in my posts on this forum.

1 Like

So his staffers told HIM that THEY met…So Schiff didnt meet him, his staff did…