Mueller Warns of Active Russian Meddling

Hey… get that avatar out again…Take that makeup off the Hillary tattoo on your forehead.
She’s gonna run again.

100% wrong. Judge threw out Flynn’s plea? Come correct.

Fox News has tingles down its legs in hopes she runs again.

Fox’s headlines are getting more and more like the National Inquired by the day.

1 Like

Mueller is not saying to not ahowmthe evidence to anybody.

He has requested a very strict procedure to be put in place so US-based defense lawyers can review the evidence.

Ok. I have not heard of this much less any details of how this is supposed to work. Could you link to a site where the details of this are explained?

This may have been addressed already, but this post is false. Flynn’s guilty plea has not been thrown out, it still stands.

In fact, Flynn will be in court this week to discuss sentencing.

Thanks for proving you didn’t even bother reading the OP’s link.

well this isnt true…but good for you for ignoring everything

i love revison

Do you guys never tire of miscasting what Obama was talking about here?

I just threw it out there to see of anyone had a comment. Personally, I don’t subscribe to conspiracy theories. You and appear to feel similar.

Obama said and did so many goofy things he left a lot of material behind. In saying that, will Hillary run again in 2020?

Personally, I think that we should look into Bloomberg himself, and his credibility???
Drrrka drrka juhma jihand? Awe dirka dirka dirka. lol.
That was from Team America. From liberals of your own.

Blah blah blah blah b?

I love how full of crap Democrats are.

I didn’t post 4 times in a row did I? lol. What do you think about me posting 4 times in a row Democrats? Do you think if I out posted you, you’d be angry?

I’m just curious little girl. Do you have any muscles in real life, or only post a picture that pretends that you do?

Trump, is that you?

Cool story…call someone who cares