Mueller Warns of Active Russian Meddling

Not true. I’ll post this again for your benefit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/02/21/what-obama-did-didnt-do-and-couldnt-do-in-response-to-russian-interference/

1 Like

the antecedent of my “they” can be found in the post to which I was responding. If that poster used the word without being specific with names and SSNs, they you should ask him to provide them.

Now supposedly Russia is suddenly working with North Korea to run a pipeline through NK to South Korea…

Coincidence?

I guess you wouldn’t care if NK bombed us then cause hey we bomb countries too right

The continued talk about collusion would have happened with or without Hillary’s election. She’s already maintained that.

Well now…

Nothing. He doesn’t believe it’s a big deal apparently.

So it wasn’t a big deal until she lost. Cool.

But what did they do other than to get a bunch of administration types and FBI Trump haters to spy on their political opponents, based on a Russian telling someone they had emails (or alternitavely on an unsupported dossier)?

HAHAHAHAHAHA…OMG… you are actually citing a Clinton statement, as though truth has ever touched her lips.

Ohhhhhh… that’s right… you carried her water even long after she lost with that avatar you had.

Curioser and curioser

No, it’s definitely not his first rodeo, he has a long history of abuse and misconduct.

Why don’t you explain for us how Trump’s talks with NK are responsible for the Russians offering a pipleline deal? They’ve been cozy with NK for sixty plus years and supplied much of their military hardware throughout the history of the Regime going all the way back to the early post WWII era.

At the end of WWII Russia controlled the north half of Korea and the US the south half.

Well lord knows if Hillary said it, it’s got to be true… .

In what fairy tale land is that the case?

The fact that he is experienced and thorough is what has everybody on edge. They know that even little stuff is not going to slip through the cracks.

Whose to say that the “independent” counsels staff is not trying to meddle with the mid term elections?

Every time cons demonize Hillary they show how little they know in light of clinging to the shorts of Trump, the most corrupt president in history.

Certainly not in the fairy tale land where cons live.

Yeah, unless it’s a conspiracy theory, cons aren’t happy. :laughing: