Mueller Warns of Active Russian Meddling

yeah, it’s not like all we have to do is just watch and listen. your boy is in bed with the communist.

enjoy it. your friends are.

Since you last posted that it was “thrown out” Flynn has had 2 court appearances, one he didn’t need to attend and most recently, 7 days ago which he did.

He asked to delay sentencing again, and the prosecution also agreed, and the judge ok’d it.

Why don’t you know this? Because you’re busy creating fiction?

You posted your baseless nonsense about it being “thrown out” on June 12th

June 29. Flynn’s lawyers and the prosecutions submit a JOINT filing.

Then July 10, 7 days ago, he walked his ass into court for a pre-sentencing hearing

At that hearing 7 days ago, that I guess in your imagination didn’t happen…:

Judge Emmet Sullivan said he simply wanted to meet Flynn, his attorneys and prosecutors for the first time at the hearing the judge had called.

At the 13-minute court proceeding, Sullivan discussed with Flynn’s team how quickly they’d like to have sentencing happen once Flynn’s cooperation with Mueller’s office ends. Sullivan agreed a 60-day turnaround would work instead of the more typical 90 days.

Sullivan told both sides several times that he placed no pressure on them to wrap up quickly. Both sides must update the judge on a possible sentencing date in late August. They could also delay again. “If August 24 comes and you want more time, that’s fine with me,” Sullivan said.

Zantax on June 13:

Zantax on July 13, after individuals were charged in court:

lols.

2 Likes

that’s funny.

As of now, there’s no evidence Donald Trump colluded with Russia but there is clear evidence that Obama & Hillary both did

Where’s the proof homeslice.

The latter being an objection I withdrew after it becoming clear the President had been briefed on it before hand.

Is that directed at me or another slice?