Mueller Warns of Active Russian Meddling

Lord Trump and his supporters didnt trust him or the FBI

The FBI is part of the Deep State. And they only turned on Obama when he let Russia meddle in our elections and did nothing.

In the light of the way Trump supporters ignore what he is doing, I’m finding the “if Obama had done this” argument almost worthless. You KNOW they would have screamed, but the silence on their end now is frightening.

1 Like

No, come on, let’s talk about how you used to talk about Russia and the Russians before Trump cake around and you did a total one eighty. Let’s talk about what you thought of Putin, whether you thought they had abandoned communism, your reactions to the annexations of South Ossetia and Crimea. Then let’s talk about what you say about them now.

1 Like

Tell me what you think I said, Tommy. The only one eighty I did was weigh myself after a heavy pizza night. You have me confused with one of your union brother, apparently. :slight_smile:

Regardless of what Tommy thinks, I still think puckin Putin is a ■■■■ for brains commie. In saying that maybe dialogue might be good thing to do.

Oh, Tommy while we are at it I have always thought Obamanation was an alinskyist and the worst president we have ever seen, which includes peanut farmer jimmah carter

I wish I could pull up the achieves to see what you and I said. My position has not changed…

Obamanation did Jack ■■■■ . Too little too late.

which is actually pretty funny. for 30 years Rush and Fox have been calling democrats commies and commie lovers. then Trump gets in bed with Putin. the exact opposite came true.

You may be confused about what is true and what is not true.

which Senators and Congressmen will they try to favorise this time particularly? :laughing:

Hey uh video game discussion reddit is over there >>, kid.

History, not your radio, says otherwise.

FBI said he did not lie. Mueller split fine hairs to reach a predetermined conclusion, He was simply out for blood, innocence be damned.

Was that before or after the overcharge?

Or you’re back with new bs eh? You never responded when challenged on this nonsense:

That “new judge” “threw out” Flynn’s plea eh? Lies.

Huffpo history? Ok.

Where did I say huffpo?

#Trump meets #Putin. And, they have dialogue. The birds sing. The sun rises in the morning. A refreshing breeze. #SnowFlakes #Meltdown. Liberals have temper tantrums. The world turns. Peace. Bosun.