Mueller Warns of Active Russian Meddling

I have a cat named Mr. Boots

You’re a Democrat. You’re suppose to care about everyone and everything in life, are you not? I mean what about equality, and feelings, and peace, and love? lmao

Into the potato water early today?

Cool story my friend, but think I heard it before though!

IIRC, the Team America producers claim to be Republicans, not liberals.

And that amount of money could have been eaten up quickly by a long legal battle with the Feds lead by the Mueller.

It did. Came to the point he felt he had no choice but to plea guilty to stop the monetary hemorrhaging. He knew Mueller would not stop no matter that the FBI said he did not lie.

If you want to feel sick, read this:

At what point do all these links stop being idle speculation? What we see him do publicly is more than enough to prove that st the very least, Trump loves Vlad more than literally every actual US ally.

What’s not to love?

America would be blessed to have a strong leader like Putin as president.

Maybe if/when Trump is done being president we can convince Putin to do his magic over here.

Yes it can.

It’s always cheaper to not lie and not break laws.

You really want to play this game? Let’s compare what you used to say about Russia pre-2016 with now then.

That is a ridiculous statement, Bosun. Obama leveled sanctions on Russia mostly recently in Jan. 2017. For interfering in the election. Spare me your gobblydegook.

You dreaming again Tommy

Bout the only thing obama did was smoking mirrors

#Trump calls #EuropeanUnion enemy of #USA… this should launch the liberal #snowflakes into total #meltdocwn. #EU is a lost cause.

well, and leveled sanctions on Russia mostly recently in Jan. 2017.

It would have been a very big deal if the sitting US President announced that and made half the country think HE was meddling/influencing the election. After all, Lord Trump was denying the whole thing was Russians in the first place. Can you imagine Obama announcing that and “doing something” publicly and how Trump and his supporters would have reacted?

“Smoking mirrors” is your defense? Try being a little more specific.

Obama was the most trusted President since Abraham Lincoln. The entire country knew he had America’s best interests at heart. If he told us that Russia was meddling in our election to push a specific candidate, we would have trusted him. He wasn’t called The Messiah for nothing.

That’s funny.