MUELLER’S MISSION: Jerome Corsi Files ‘CRIMINAL COMPLAINT’ Against Mueller for Seeking ‘False Testimony’

Originally published at: MUELLER’S MISSION: Jerome Corsi Files ‘CRIMINAL COMPLAINT’ Against Mueller for Seeking ‘False Testimony’ | Sean Hannity

A prominent conservative writer at the heart of Robert Mueller’s ongoing Russia probe filed a criminal complaint against the special counsel this week; accusing the federal investigator’s team of seeking “false testimony.”

“Conservative author Jerome Corsi on Monday filed a ‘criminal and ethics complaint’ against Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team, accusing investigators of trying to bully him into giving ‘false testimony’ against President Trump,” writes Fox News.

“The 78-page document, asserting the existence of a ‘slow-motion coup against the president,’ was filed to a range of top law enforcement officials including Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, D.C.’s U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu and the Bar Disciplinary Counsel,” adds the article.

“Dr. Corsi has been criminally threatened and coerced to tell a lie and call it the truth,” the complaint adds.

Read the full story here.

Apparently those who think Mueller is the knight in shining armor have forgotten…

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely

1 Like

Interesting turn if events.

Easy to see where the Mueller badgering could easy step over the line and become criminal persecution.

We will need this investigated thoroughly before any conclusions can be made.

:balance_scale:

I’ve noticed that those who try to take down Trump fall from grace. It goes way back to those who thought they could turn the electoral college against him. (Remember? Clinton lost more EC votes than ANYONE!) And it continued with all those who called a Trump misogynist. Whoops…#metoo got many of them. And it continues with Avantti and now maybe Mueller.

1 Like

We need to start holding them accountable.

Notice they post if you see or feel a crime has been committed contact FBI.

My question is who do we contact when we know they have committed crimes?

Between Larry Klayman and Jerome Corsi, I’m sure they will come up with a solid legal defense. They’re both not completely bonkers or anything, at all.