Mueller Investigation to end Sept 1st

Its “Grain of Salt” time Prince. Remember its the Rudy and Donny show. They dont know whats going on.

The Mueller probe is not hurting our country, not in the least, and there is only one ass that Trump is worried about. That is the ass that inexplicably currently sits behind the Resolute desk in the Oval Office.

3 Likes

Trump is only worried about his ass and the asses of his minion spawn. Junior is looking to be in deep ■■■■■ Jared is close. And Trump knows his whole house of Russian cards is starting to sway heavily. If Trump was truly worried about America he’d actually treat our allies with respect and rebuke our enemies. Sadly he’s behaving in the exact opposite way.

3 Likes

Correct. It is helping our country by investigating potential law breakers/external influence.

Political partisans are just worried it might affect their favorite politician.

Well, whodathunkit?

2 Likes

Just another liar for Trump.

Lets see how many that makes Cobb, Setkow, Sanders, Spicer, cohen, Flynn, etc

all liars for trump.

There are ■■■■■■■■ of them…

Allan

Indeed…just as it was planed.

Meanwhile Trump will order the release of CoJ information.

But again I suspect they are destroying evidence as we speak. Harddrive crashing etc.

Rudy, the disgraceful liar, is still asking us to believe him?

Preemptive excuse making for the next failure!

2 Likes

These idiots just can’t stop lying.

Do you believe Guiliani told the truth? A yes or no answer will suffice. Thanks.

ha ha ha … well, sonofagun… why am I not surprised…

This is what is so bat ■■■■ crazy. To anyone who hasn’t drunk the koolaid, the lies are so freaking obvious. Rudy is just the TV lawyer who says random ■■■■ to keep the masses guessing. He is just the latest media distraction. It’s all Trump knows. It’s about image, not actual guilt.

What the deal with Giuliani’s Make ■■■■ up so I have no credibility when I say things approach?

I realize flooding the zone with lies and ■■■■■■■■ has led to some rewards for Trump and his team, but I am not sure how this fits in.

1 Like