Mueller investigating payments made by Russians around Trump Tower meeting:

Something suspicious enough that 3 of the banks involved flagged the transactions as having no legitimate purpose.

Here is the source reporting op article summarizes:

Your point seemed to diminish their relationship.

Which would be inaccurate as Trump was in business with the Agalarovs with the end goal of Trump Tower Moscow. Rob Goldstone was with Trump the whole way, from the first meeting of the Agalarovs, to dinner in Las Vegas, to being with Donald the entire time he was in Moscow.

Would you ever tell your son to ask someone else to call the son of your good friend in order to get a message to your good friend??

Ya, if that guy was the english-speaking point of contact since the very beginning. Really wanna blow your mind? There were receptionists involved as well.

Would you ever send money to your good friend, the money launderer, to pay the music agent of your son?

Looks like they’re communicating just fine in the pictures you provided.

@ohknow35 notice how you’re not refuting any facts here? You should try that instead of being incredulous to facts.

1 Like

Ok. What’s your overall point here, besides agreeing with the evidence but just not liking it?

…Because I’m worried your next post is going to completely ignore the fact we know what the meeting was about, in spite of Donny Jr’s public lies about it.

I guess maybe I would go through five other parties to get someone a message to set up a meeting for information that had nothing to do with what what I told them the meeting would be about. If I had been flipped or assigned that task by my handlers.

Now, where have I heard recently about people using other intelligence assets to set up phony meetings and conversations with people associated with the trump campaign?? Rhymes with papadopolous.

I don’t know why you’re guessing or confused. We literally have the entire thing. Don Jr handed over the email showing exactly what happened. We have witness tesitmony from the meeting itself regarding what happened.

You’re saying you don’t like it? Cool.

Phony meeting? Again, we have the emails, and we know what took place in the meeting.

You’re the one hypothesizing about unnecessary translators.

Never used the word translator.

If you can’t follow my posts, or an email chain that was released by Donny Jr, it would explain all your confusion here.

As far as I can tell you’re saying all of it happened but you don’t like the way it happened.

Sounds like a translator to me.

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

@ohknow35

If it makes you feel better, after Goldstone sent the initial email, Don Jr responded that he’d like to talk to Emin.

He did. The next 4 emails work to set up that call.

Like I said, sounds like the two great friends had a great way of communicating. Through 4 other people.

Ridiculous!

Looks like you don’t understand the difference between an english speaking point of contact and a translator.

This demonstrable lack of awareness is really holding you back here.

Who said they were great friends? You said that not me.

Again, you’re being ridiculous. You continue to take umbrage with the way a thing happened ignoring that it happened.