Mueller complained that Barr’s letter did not capture ‘context’ of Trump probe

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Zero evidence huh?

Sure. Let all members of congress allow him to testify and question him in an open forum.

1 Like

I don’t operate on opinion when it comes to Trump conducting criminal acts. I read the report.

I have yet to see a counter report that shows Mueller, and his team, as liars.

Bring Mueller in front of the House Judiciary Committee for an open hearing.

Then bring Barr in and use Mueller’s testimony to drive the questioning.

If Barr continues to cover for Fat Donald, move to impeach him.

Then impeach the Fat ■■■■■■ Donald.

4 Likes

Sure. Re-fight it. Knock yourselves out. Two years wasn’t enough. Sometimes we don’t like the way things end. But. They still end. Sorry about your luck. But this is as dead as Andrew Jackson.

1 Like

Perhaps the sound of the gallows being built will compel Barr to speak the truth?

So you really think that the Trump/ Russia hoax is still alive? Good luck with that one.

1 Like

Vol 1, page 2: We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

Trump guys lying again?

The hell you say.

This statement here is exactly what Mueller is complaining about.

No evidence? Is that what the report states or is that what Barr stated?

1 Like

I did control+F for “zero evidence” and didn’t find anything. Can you help me?

1 Like

So…you could not find anywhere in the report that you state you read that shows that Mueller says he would have indicted Trump except for DOJ policy, did you?
No. Because it is not there.
All you have is your opinion that that is what he cryptically meant.

1 Like

They’ve dropped all pretense that the investigation was about Russia or anything other than Trump. “TRUMP PROBE” :grin:

A whole bunch of Trumpists singing the same ■■■■■■■■ that Barr spat out and which Mueller complained about.

:joy: :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

No. I don’t think I can.

Hey, we finally got an honest AG and you guys can’t stand it.

1 Like

I would trust Barr any day over Mueller. Barr credibility is impeccable. Mueller couldn’t get a job at McDonalds because of his record.

5 Likes

If you want to convince yourself that this thing isn’t over, then by all means, do it.

1 Like

Then he won’t mind testifying under oath…

but her mesmerizing dance!!!

and her repeated use of the word “like”

how can i resist?

besides this area - nothing but hot right wing gun chicks in bikinis and hiking boots. ugh