Mueller complained that Barr’s letter did not capture ‘context’ of Trump probe

Time for Mueller to testify under oath.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-complained-that-barrs-letter-did-not-capture-context-of-trump-probe/2019/04/30/d3c8fdb6-6b7b-11e9-a66d-a82d3f3d96d5_story.html

And here I thought Barr was a honest actor in all this.

From MUELLER’s letter in March: “There is now public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Dep’t appointed the SC: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations”

6 Likes

oh dont worry AOC will be grilling Barr soon

1 Like

Going to beat that dead horse to a pulp.

2 Likes

And here I thought, after not proving collusion/conspiracy, tax dollars should be used to issue opposition research for the Democrats.

1 Like

We’re gonna need a new special counsel.

2 Likes

Start building the gallows to deal with the criminals in this regime. It will be a very dark period in this nation’s history, but a very necessary one. Justice must be served.

Mueller’s credibility is questionable. His conduct during the Special Counsel witch hunt was appalling. I wouldn’t trust a word he says without real evidence to back it up.

3 Likes

It’s over. You lost. The game is not going into overtime. It’s not going to be replayed. The clock is reading 0.00. Game over. Y’all just haven’t figured it out yet. Look for another scam.

1 Like

Do you still trust Barr?

Deflection detection

1 Like

Yes. There was zero evidence of a Trump/ Russia conspiracy. None. Do you still trust the media and democrats who pushed this lie for over two years?

2 Likes

Did you read the O.P.?

The author of the investigation disagrees with the way it was portrayed. I think many of us would like to have a public airing of both Barr and Mueller to be satisfied with the “result”.

Everything that disagrees with your opinion isn’t a deflection. There is a good reason to believe the purpose of the DOJ is to search for illegalities, and not to be paid to embarrass political enemies.

2 Likes

That article is quite obviously fake news.

Sorry. The game is not going to be replayed. You don’t have to accept the fact that it’s dead. But make no mistake. It’s dead.

He has had two years to explain his “context”. It’s time for Mueller to be investigated.

2 Likes

Exactly. Mueller’s inquisition is over. He found nothing and he only managed to damage his credibility in the meantime. Now it’s time to find out how dirty he is. I wonder how many Russian ties Mueller has.

1 Like

He can stick his “context”. His job was to find out if there was collusion/conspiracy. He found none. His job was not to find political “context”.

1 Like