Mueller asking for 70 new subpoenas

You don’t care at all about law and order as it relates to the president. Do you?

1 Like

Anything that damages the country is an entertaining blast for leftist liberal progressives who are more dangerous to the Country then any foreign enemy. Journalism is DEAD in America and is buried in the Bernstein and Woodward disgusting garbage compost.

American journalism is alive and well.
The day Trump stops it from holding him accountable it will be dead.

1 Like

Well I did until liberals and the Obama Administration proved law and order didn’t matter!
Take your double standard and “place it” where the sun don’t shine.

Typical liberal comparison “fake news” is holding politicians “accountable”. Whatever! :roll_eyes:

Please stop. This is grotesque. The amount of vitriol you must harbor toward your fellow Americans can’t be healthy. I hope you don’t profess this mindset in real life.

1 Like

And her brother, Mike.

1 Like

Seattle?

1 Like

I love that bit.

He has his moments

5th grade I think

We could have used you.

We’re also missing the crime. If there was no collusion, the way there was a burglary, then these are apples and oranges and this is going nowhere no matter how worked up over it you get.
Do you have any idea what these new subpoenas are about? Are they into Manaforts tax schemes that he set up in 2006 or do they have anything at all to do with campaign collusion?

No one in this thread seems to know or care.

You’re just angry.

Which means you don’t care about Law and Order.

And now that you’ve thrown in with Donald Trump, it doesn’t appear that family values, Christianity and adultery are high on the list anymore either.

Well, at least this answers one question; when Mueller finds a person he thinks broke the law, he indicts them and starts his prosecution of them

In other words, he is not sitting on a mountain of indictments for Trump & Co., and waiting for his investigation to conclude, before indicting those people for “collusion.”

Orrrrr

It means when he finds somebody that criticized the FBI he decides they’re guilty and starts prosecuting them, then investigates to achieve his goal.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. If anything he could be doing those quick indictments to get some leverage to pressure them to flip and strengthen a case.

From the article:

"Although Manafort faces no charges related to the Trump campaign, he is accused in cases filed both in Alexandria, Virginia and Washington, D.C. of hiding the work he did for and the money he made from a Russia-friendly political party in Ukraine and former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych."

So calm down. These most likely have nothing at all to do with either
trump or the campaign.

I am going to take a guess. Mueller has identified some folks on the Russia side that did some dirty stuff. So the reasonable estimate is that he is now trying to close the loop and try to identify anyone on this side who was involved. There has been some speculation on the involvement of Manafort, Page and Cohen.
But I have wondered why Don Jr. has yet to be called for a Mueller interview. He might be the last and perhaps major piece of the puzzle.