Mueller and his band of thugs may be in heap of trouble

Irrelevant, stop deflecting, Obama committed treason and you know it.

1 Like

Flynn lied to a lot of people about his conversation with the Russian ambassador. The FBI gave him an opportunity to correct his mistakes. He decided to continue to lie.

So you say…lol

Deflecting? Why is Trump not stopping anything with uranium one? Is it not possible anymore? If so why not?

Can Trumos DOJ stop the uranium AND investigate Clinton? Why aren’t they do either?

So you are saying that the Trumps DOJ… Mr. Law and Order… doesn’t investigate crimes? If a crime happened, why wouldn’t it be prosecuted? Do laws not matter under Trump?

Prove it wrong mic drop

Is Mueller in jail yet?

Somebody told me yesterday that he is.

1 Like

Not just jail Guantanamo jail

Worried about what?

I don’t watch CNN except on election nights. Try again.

Fox News? Everyone knows Fox is a propaganda machine.

Not as much as Trump.

Russians are living in Russia.

Why are you so concerned about Russians? Did Trump promise a room at Trump Tower Moscow?

I just picked the mic up off the ground. Can you please drop it again?

4 Likes

It’s not the press that’s dishonest. If you’ve been paying attention to the factual reporting, it’s Trump and his whole damn admin. Crookedest admin. in U.S. history. Of course, those who want to ignore the factual reporting can choose to do so. Their loss.

The pathetic and dishonest Weekly Standard, run by failed prognosticator Bill Kristol (who, like many others, never had a clue), is flat broke and out of business. Too bad. May it rest in peace!

I’d like to know what story that should be bad Trump is okay being reported as bad.

Would that include the Clintons and all the Dems that asked for and got campaign donations from him? Those that hate President Trump the most these days & are out to destroy him are the same people & politicians who kissed his “you know what” for money. Talk about vermin!

1 Like

It may be that. But even if it is, this alternate reality these Trump supporters have constructed is dangerous for those of us in the the actual reality. Their attacks on the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other law enforcement and intelligence agencies tasked with protecting us, defending the Constitution, and upholding the rule of law are prime examples of this danger.

So what recourse should there be for those of us in society that are at risk from Trump supporters delusions and alternate reality?

I don’t know that we have recourse other than to prevail in the marketplace of ideas. I have for my adult life placed great stock in that marketplace, but Trump and his adherents and the media mechanism that made it happen shake that faith. The arc of history is long but it bends toward justice. Maybe.

Our Constitution demands that this marketplace be unfettered. In the final sense, the Constitution may indeed be a suicide pact.

2 Likes