MSNBC producer quits over gross bias

All of the cable news networks air political opinion shows at night. And yes, the ratings drive the content.
Somehow she thinks that these opinion shows should be doing straight up news. It’s like she does not know the difference.

At one point in her letter she said Trump’s leadership became the primary focus of the coronavirus coverage instead of “science itself.” I have watched the coverage on MSNBC, FoxNews and CNN. Each network aired the daily pressers. And notice was taken when Trump’s words were corrected by the Scientists. And all of the networks have had multiple science experts and doctors commenting on the virus.
“Any discussion about the election usually focuses on Donald Trump, not Joe Biden”. Yeah, well maybe because Biden doesn’t speak every day. When Biden does a interview or policy speech all of the networks have carried it. I really can’t figure out what her beef is.

They have better studio mics so that you can hear their lips stick together when they talk. That provides an intimate connection with some listeners who are impressed with subtle insertions of psuedothoughtful messages from their guests that can be boiled down to “Trump is a stupid hateful lying Russian agent and racist” after you remove their euphemisms and pansy ass fluff from their speech.

It was a great find. Where did @LucyLou post go though? It’s vanished and if not for your quote of it, it wouldn’t exist. Weird.

Didn’t care for the pats on the head. I’m not a dog that needs training.

1 Like

Well, I still like a good belly rub.
You are cool Lucy. Keep it going.

2 Likes

She quits because her network and most all others have become nothing more than sheople troughs? Hmmmmmmmmmm…where have I heard this before? :sunglasses:

Thanks for posting this. Media and their bias (all media) is the key issue in dividing us against each other. It is a proven fact that consumers of any media prefer negative and divisive content, so the fault falls squarely on our shoulders.

It is refreshing to see someone fighting back. We should all follow her lead and go on a media boycott…both conservative and liberal.

1 Like

No, that was not the point of her quitting.

She quit because her network and ALL others are the same and I agree. ALL news networks suck and I avoid them.

Agreed. But it doesn’t make YouTube news sources a valuable source of information either.

2 Likes