Mr. Rogers - a villain after all

It also occurs in nature…

1 Like

Of course.

So, when child molesting becomes legal, all those earlier child molesters will have never been perverts either. Cute.

Completely stupid post.

Don’t be silly. Molesting a child is a perversion.

One person of the same sex loving and caring for another person of the same sex, is not.

And you claim to be a Christian, too. Whatever happened to Mathew 7:12, where you’re supposed to treat everyone the same way you’d like to be treated?

If I started feeling homosexual urges, I wouldn’t want that to be treated as normal.

If you actually started feeling homosexual urges, I’m quite sure you would.

What’s the alternative? That’s you’d start to hate yourself and commit suicide?

But I had assumed that what Matthew was talking about was to treat people with respect and kindness, because that’s how you’d like to be treated.

1 Like

If we normalize homosexuality what’s to stop man on dog?

Santorum was right!

How would you prefer to be treated under that circumstance?

The alternative is to surrender to Jesus Christ and be cleansed by his blood and empowered by his Holy Spirit to live in line with His holiness, without which no one will see God. Describe what you understand respecting and being kind to a child molester looks like.

indeed.
Very revealing

Molesting of any kind will never be legal.
It may be disappointing to some people…screw those people.

Still not seeing Mr. Rogers as a villain. He and the Officer Clemons character cooled their feet together in a small pool when black and white peoples couldn’t swim together in the U S.

As late as the ‘90’s, gay performers didn’t come out of the closet. The ‘60’s?!

Mr. Rogers’ advice to stay closeted & marry a woman was the standard of the time. Look up performers like Raymond Burr & Tab Hunter.

They dated & married women to hide from the public their true inclinations. Their careers would have been finished had they come out.

rogers stands out as one of the last remaining few people, if not the last, decent people on earth. so there will be an all out effort to discredit him with all vigor

esp by the anything goes hollywood scum worshipping left

You understand that this thread was not started by someone on the left, right?

does that affect anything i just posted?

Yes. The only person in this thread seeking to discredit Fred Rogers is the OP - not the “hollywood scum worshiping left”.

The hollywood scum worshiping left all love Fred Rogers.

if you disagree so much with the op, why bother with me?

If you get upset that people respond to your inane posts, why make them?

1 Like

im not upset

why not answer the question?