Mr. Cuomo, Here is why America is great

When did America cease to be great, and what has Dip ■■■■ Donnie done that would “restore its greatness”?

Be specific, please.

Hold on a second, your answer brings up a lot of other questions. So Trump wanted to “Make America Great Again” but he didn’t believe it? Or he believed America wasn’t great before? Or that it was always great?

Also, if you don’t have a problem with Trump’s statements about “Making America Great AGAIN” as long as it is related to campaigning, then why do you have a problem with Cuomo saying it while he’s running for re-election? In the full context that he’s saying it, it’s clear he wants to get the voters out and get involved.

When wages started to stagnate… Cut regs and taxes.

Wages went down 0.2% over the last year. Inflation is rising. That is worse than stagnation - workers are losing real buying power in the Trump economy.

Good thing this is not a Trump thread then isn’t it? Millions, if not billions in the outside world would come here if they could. They must love us more than we can imagine.

This is not a Trump thread. Nothing that I listed had anything to do with Trump. Nice try though.

Trump has said the same thing Cuomo said, yet only the Cuomo statement outrages you. This thread just shows how much of a partisan snowflake you really are.

You are over thinking this. Nobody gets credit or blame for our greatness. It took the sacrifices of many. It’s our freedom that did it. The U.S. constitution. The greatest document ever written by man. After it was written, world tyranny began to fade. None of the world would be free if it were not for us.

Oooh an unprovoked insult. How quaint. How incredibly creative and well thought. The equivalent of a white flag to libs. BTW. Nobody cares if Altair is a snowflake. So there’s that. :sunglasses:

You mind if I don’t participate in your third grade, playground and childish game of insult exchange? You cool with that?

That can’t be true. America was not great when Obama was President.

Easy.

1. We have the finest healthcare in the world for the rich elites who deserve it

2. We have the hottest models that money can import from Eastern European.

3. Our market system is so great you can buy politicians.

4. Our police respond to crime almost as fast as news crews.

5. Our populace enjoys a healthy disbelief of all factual data that doesn’t fit our preconceived ideas.

6. Our tremendous land mass means we can despoil enormous amounts of the country without even noticing.

7. We don’t need to worry about asking permission if we want to bomb most of the countries in the world.

8. We keep our jails from being overcrowded by not charging white collar criminals.

9. We have hundreds of billions dollars available to spend on killing anyone that wishes us harm as well as the several dozen people in the immediate vicinity.

10. We’ve advanced the treatment and care of coronary artery disease, renal failure and diabetes by producing millions upon millions of test subjects.

2 Likes

Awesome! So you agree with me that America isn’t perfect. Just the best! :us:

Fake news…believe me…

Cuomo says it, and Trumpkins squeal.

Trump says it, and Trumpkins cheer.

Sounds like the lyrics to some song that they love and hate.

This is America…

1 Like

Trumpkin! I like that one! But I like Trumpkind even better. You know like Trumpkind of kicked your ass? Ha! :grin:

Yes, he did. Getting elected was the greatest achievement of his presidency, and I have no trouble admitting it.

But if I had similar success—my biggest win being in simply getting hired—I’m pretty sure I’d be fired by now.

Neither does trump.

I knew I would get a liberal pansy reply like this while libs hair is on fire over “Russia-Russia-Russia”, :roll_eyes: when we have BIGGER enemies such as Iran & NK.

We mobilized a country in the grip of a deep depression to achieve all of that to defeat the enemy & win WWII. We were not war ready and it was miracle accomplishment and that’s why its important that most of our tax $$ goes to defense and YES I believe we should have the military capability to fight on multiple fronts as we have already proved we can do it and WIN… MAGA :us:

We don’t need a military effort the size of WW2 to defeat Iran or North Korea.