Morning joe Just Lied to His (Tiny) Audience.... The Sun Rose in the East

Is that the Trump 2020 replacement for MAGA?

1 Like

ha yeah as long as no one yells at a democrat

that’s racist.

Hey, I’m a Rangers fan and used to be an Astro’s fan when I was young, trust me “I feel your pain!”.

I’d ask if that’s really the best you have to offer but then, you already answered that.

Neither witty nor funny. Classic!

Watch less Morning Joe, his audience will be that much tinier as a result.

1 Like

And this makes what was a said a lie…how, again, exactly?

You think Joe Biden’s announcement came as a total surprise to everyone?

Like…no one knew it was coming until he announced?

I think they’re definitely heading in the right direction. Loved the Adley Rutschman pick this spring.

You should have stuck with the Astros. They look like the favorites to win it again this year.

I guess the OP is part of Joe’s “tiny” audience since he’s here telling us what he said…

Whenever I see a thread like this I pat myself on the back for cancelling cable years ago.

1 Like

The Deep State Fake News lib mob media is doing a masterful job of trolling Trumpistan, given that it’s tiny audience seems to be comprised entirely of Donald and his base.

1 Like

I wish I could speak with authority on it. I have a hard time even keeping up with all the current MLB players, so I really don’t know much about high school or collegiate level at all. The Orioles had a few high profile picks at catcher who just haven’t panned out as promised (Weiters, Sisco), but by all accounts Rutschman is the real deal with a great upside.

A few #1 overall picks have gone bust, but I’m optimistic.

So lying matters to you?

Catching prospects are notoriously unpredictable, but Rutschman is the best one since probably Joe Mauer. He just needs to say healthy.

Looks like the Democrats chose to go out fighting knowing all those investigations into the Obama scandals will distroy them!

Which is funny considering people here still talk about Hillary running for 2020.

So cute, joe and mika are keeping nancy focused and feeding her words when she started stumbling along.

1 Like

morning joke- “Those who improperly reclassified information, that should not have been classified, but did it only to prevent donald trump’s embarassment, political embarassment, they violated at least, at the very least, an executive order and they need to get lawyers.”

More lies and lib impeachment fan fic.

Now they have some idiot in a bow tie named eliot cohen making up fantasies about trump sending people to “rough up” joe and mika.

eliot cohen -" The next time mika and joe are travelling somewhere, he’s perfectly capable of giving somebody a call and saying 'could you give them a little scare?"

mika - “Exactly, just you know, put 'em away for a bit. Yeah. Absolutely.”