More threats from radicalized left

It seems Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is threatening anyone that may criticizes her.

Saying

“I have noticed that Junior here has a habit of posting nonsense about me whenever the Mueller investigation heats up,” Ocasio-Cortez said on Twitter. “Please, keep it coming Jr — it’s definitely a ‘very, very large brain’ idea to troll a member of a body that will have subpoena power in a month.”

She is basically threatening anyone that dares to speak out and criticizes democrats in power…this is democrat party of today. To use their power to attack any and all opposition.

They’re direct threat to our Constitutional Republic.

It is why they should never again gain power.

This is the future of democrat party.

Not on your watch.

1 Like

Good for Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez. Woo Hoo!

She is proving that Fat Donald does not intimidate her one bit.

Lord knows Fat Donald has done his fair share of threatening trash talking to political opponents.

Turnabout is fair play.

She is right in what she said, he should heed her warning.

1 Like

No she’s not. She’s just rightfully reminding him of how stupid he is.

The more Sean and Fat Donald et al attack Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez and the more she shows she will not be cowed the more I like her!

The woman should know her place.

1 Like

Is that like trumps lawyers threatening riots if trump is indicted?

Oh no, the r was threatening violence if the law is followed…

The d was theeatening that the law will catch up with trumpybears fat mouth…

Both sides do it!

Yeah…

Her place is in congress smacking down toxic conservatives…

You go girl!

4 Likes

TrumpFlake Blizzard going on

1 Like

Lock her up!!!

lol. that’s got trumpets shaking in their boots.

Lock him up!

1 Like

I am thinking that could very well be the Democrat’s primary rally mantra come 2020 election time.

If he hasn’t already been locked up!

:laughing:

1 Like

Trump is starting to get beaten at his own game and the Trumpists are starting to get mad about it.

2 Likes

Next couple years are going to be such fun!

:laughing:

Wasnt trump just threatening Senate investigations if the house investigates him

1 Like

Thats different. :angry:

Trump supporters all over this country are such ■■■■■■■ hypocrites.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/09/trump-if-elected-ill-appoint-a-special-prosecutor-to-look-into-clintons-emails/?utm_term=.462f8629ce38

“If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation”

another hit an run it seems

This young lady is tearing boys a new one.

1 Like