More republican voter fraud

You mean like racism charges?

2 Likes

This what you claimed. Stop trying to weasel out of it.

Huh? That was conclusion based on what was claimed

“We must do something!”
Completely ignoring that something was done and is being done.

This continues a trend - look at all this criming nobody is doing anything!

Same premise. Same nonsense

■■■■■■■■ show me one person who claimed zero crimes.

What’s the purpose of bringing up isolated incidents and pointing to them as evidence that nothing is being done

The only way for all instances to disappear is for there to be zero crime

This is exactly what happened in the Walgreens thread

Walgreens said their theft numbers are stabilized to a lower rate.
Posters started posting isolated incidents as if somehow proves Walgreens own numbers wrong

Theconclusion i can draw is that zero crime is what is being argued

Same here. Voter fraud is illegal. Voter fraud is prosecuted.

A poster calls for something to be done against voter fraud based on this particular isolated incident

So the conclusion is that the only way to show that something is being done is for there to. W zero crime.

It’s not trolling or whatever other name you want to assign. It’s a logical conclusion. There is another one but then it would require people to admit being hyper partisan and not fair and inquisitive….

That’s the point of my claim. To draw out honesty.

What the point of this defense when you know no one claimed zero crime

I just wrote it out. The above post states the point.

That is a bunch of crap trying to cover your ass.

3 Likes

No that’s how i always argue. That’s literally how i argue in almost every discussion.

I already said that it is my conclusion. Meaning yea you are right that nobody said it

Of course nobody said because it’s illogical for there to be zero crime. It’s pure nonsense. The isolated incidents are nothing but hysteria to make something either more prevent than it is or to point out how nothing is being done stop it.

Not sure how more clear than that i can be.

I have a strange feeling that the post was skimmed though. Which is fine i guess

Blantly saying stuff that you know is not true is trolling.

1 Like

No blatantly trying to draw honesty and understanding form people who think they are anything but biased and partisan is my goal.

Also to point to hysteria and crocodile tears.

1 Like

Looting is not “isolated incidents”

yeah but what “system?”

Ever notice how frequently people who decry a certain behavior are themselves guilty of such ? i.e. all the family values preachers who get caught in a back of a limo with meth and an underage boy or something of that

Yep we notice that alot with racism accusations

1 Like

slot ?

Lol these losers.

Trumpleton lawyer votes in 2 states over multiple elections. Now he’s looking at prison.

“OHIO GOP VOTER FRAUD: A lawyer from Shaker Heights, who donated to Trump, is set to go to prison for committing election fraud, which the judge described as a crime against every citizen. The judge, Andrew Santoli, gave the attorney, James Saunders, a three-year prison sentence and a $10,000 fine, emphasizing that his actions were purposeful and deliberate. Santoli stated that Saunders violated the fundamental right of every individual in the country to have one vote and one voice, making it a significant felony.”

1 Like

…and he should be prosecuted. EVERYONE who intentionally commits voter fraud should spend time behind bars.

How many years for giving/accepting 2 million dollars for campaign donation?

Same depending on which campaign finance laws are broken. Usually they are allowed to pay it back and sometimes it gets swept under the rug.