MORE LIES? Michael Wolff Says Special Counsel Drafted ‘Indictment’ Against Trump, Mueller Says NOT TRUE

Originally published at: MORE LIES? Michael Wolff Says Special Counsel Drafted ‘Indictment’ Against Trump, Mueller Says NOT TRUE | Sean Hannity

Controversial author Michael Wolff -famous for his now-debunked anti-Trump book ‘Fire and Fury’- is poised to release another hit-piece against the President; with new allegations already being shot-down by the special counsel’s office.

Wolff now “claims that Robert Mueller drew up an obstruction of justice indictment against President Trump – but a spokesman for Mueller says the claim is wildly inaccurate.”

“Wolff’s follow-up anti-Trump book is scheduled to hit book stores on June 4 but The Guardian obtained an early copy. ‘Siege’ claims that Mueller ‘drew up a three-count obstruction of justice indictment against Donald Trump before deciding to shelve it,” reports Fox News.

“The documents described do not exist,” Mueller spokesman Peter Carr told Fox News.

Even liberal journalists questioned the veracity of claims made by “Fire and Fury” author Michael Wolff last year; with prominent New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman saying there are multiple “parts that are factually wrong.”

Haberman was speaking with CNN when she suddenly admitted that she could “see several places in the book that are wrong,” adding that Wolff “inaccurately describes a report” from her own newspaper.

“I believe parts of it, and then there are other parts of it that are factually wrong,” she told CNN. “I can see several places in the book that are wrong… So, for instance, he inaccurately describes a report in the New York Times. He inaccurately characterizes a couple of incidents that took place early on in the administration. He gets basic details wrong.”

When it comes to Michael Wolff's new book about Trump, NYT's Maggie Haberman says, "I believe parts of it and then there are other parts that are factually wrong." https://t.co/Wb2cFM3QvQ

— New Day (@NewDay) January 5, 2018

Wolff’s exposé, titled “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House” came under fire from liberals and conservatives following multiple reports of inaccuracies and flat out falsehoods.

The book’s prologue itself admits that many aspects of the book are “badly untrue.”

“Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue,” Wolff writes.

Read the full report at Fox News.

(MM) Moronic Mueller is fun to watch at this point.

If I were a Democrat Politician at this point, I’d start questioning how accurately
Mueller is doing his job, and what side is he really on? lol.
:wink:

Goodbye Bobby :wave::wave::wave:

:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face: