More Fake News! WH Press Member Lays Dead MD Reporters at trump/sanders Feet

Fox News is ok. But you have to be careful with them because they have a tendency to swing hard left sometimes.

1 Like

I did.
10 char

I didnā€™t hear it live, but but I just saw a clip from her press conference and rewound it and heard it myself. You can too. Itā€™s at the part when she responds to acostaā€™s question saying ā€œIā€™m the first press secretary in the history of the United States thatā€™s required Secret Service protectionā€, you can hear someone off-camera shout ā€œtell that to the five dead reporters in Annapolisā€.

Seriously, listen. Get back to me.

oh so its not a threat to the Media but we will not define who we are threatening by calling then a enemy of the America people.

let be play my little violin for her.

Yes and your logic is that of a 6 year old who eat glue.

1 Like

Hmm, is Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, Drudge, Daily Caller, Newsmax, Townhall non-fake media as well?

ā€œFakeā€ News is anyone who disagree with me so anyone who doesnā€™t support my ideaology is an enemy of the American people.

that isnā€™t troublesome group think that will lead American into the gutter.

You are correct. Had to turn up the speakers a bit, but itā€™s there. Pretty dumb thing to say honestly.

Some idiots comment aside, Sanders refused to say that the press isnā€™t the ā€œenemy of the peopleā€. Which is shameful.

No, no, yes, no yes, yes.

J/k. Iā€™ve never been to any of those sites. This is as scary as it gets for me, with the exception of 5 minutes of Rush every so often.

So youā€™re not denying it anymore and donā€™t question the source. Good to know.

Why the distractions??

Nothing in the OP is Fake news

4 reporters where killed, Trump and his WH have declared the Media a public enemy.

pretty much everyone but Rush and Fox?

those two point are not really connected in any serious manner and the person point was stupid but it wasnā€™t ā€œfakeā€

ā– ā– ā– ā–  the press and their feelings. I hope acosta gets some serious verbal abuse, both barrels, from the crowd tonight. He certainly has earned it.

They are threatening the safety of good Americans. If you have not been paying attention, the hatred that is created by the media for Trump is being transferred to Trump supporters.

Youā€¦ you are a foreign influenceā€¦ and you are right there ā€¦ are passing lies by putting those events in the same post.

You should have some type of Ministry of truth.

Wait, someone yelling something off camera is fake news? This is getting so so stupid.

some could say the same about Sanders.