More evidence that your President (not mine) is a doofus

I disagree with “my” President because one of them was elected. He is the President. I choose whether or not he is “mine”, mostly by support.

For him to be “mine”, he would have to share my values. And they don’t.

They aren’t appointed over me. They are not “my lords”.

2 Likes

I’m just following your lead. And be polite. Who do you think your talking to?

I’m an honored guest here just like you.

You have a problem with Biden having note cards. But you’re ok with it when Trump did it. That’s the definition of disingenuous. If you can’t handle the logic of my statement that’s fine. Walk away from it. Put me on ignore. But don’t be rude about it.

Is Jbiden not supposed to be better than the worst President in history?

1 Like

I don’t know. I haven’t made up my mind.

People have trouble talking. I had a meeting today where I knew I’d get asked specific questions. I had my own cheat sheet. Nothing wrong with it. And to be honest. I don’t think I ever was critical of Trump for using them to. I might have been critical of him deveating from them…but not for using them.

This trying to shout Trump did it too! isn’t going to work. On anything. Basically what you are claiming is Jbiden does the same things as the worst President in history.

1 Like

You voted for him.

2 Likes

Nice of you to confirm Trump is the worst President in history.
I do have to ask why you would spend 4 years defending the worst president in history.

Did I?

So how about I just let you and Altair and anyone else who wants to make my posts since you all are experts on what arguments I can and can’t make.

You’re right.
It’s closer to 5 years. When did Cruz drop out of the race?

It’s not just you.

Ok, if that’s what you feel I was doing.

I and others called you out for defending him many times.
If you feel otherwise just do you.

Ok then.

What else can they say, the admin isn’t going to say “Hey we screwed the pooch on this one”. Of course Mexico doesn’t want them back. Last thing they or any country needs in the world of technology and automation is unskilled workers.

1 Like

When I showed trump pictures it ended up in the TDS thread.

Guess this is diffe®ent.

Allan

2 Likes

Carrying note cards to press conferences don’t define a presidency.

Betcha even Abe lincoln wrote notes when facing the fourth estate.

Allan

1 Like

Personally, what is wrong with having note cards for press conferences? This isn’t an oral exam, it is an event allowing the press to ask questions and the President trying to convey information to them. Are we hoping imperfect information is passed? That’s weird.

Dislike Trump, dislike his style which is fine. He wasn’t under a cloud of suspicion for showing signs of cognitive decline.

Biden loses his train of thought even with notes. Taking notes with him to that extent did nothing to assure me he is mentally sharp enough to hold the position he does.

1 Like