More evidence that your President (not mine) is a doofus

That’s what’s trumps said too.

Allan

Why do you ask?

Because you are pretending that biden is not your President.

He is.

Allan

1 Like

Nope. Sorry, Trump didn’t need a cheat sheet. Check this out. You’re gonna love it! Close up pics if Biden’s cheat sheets. Complete with facts and the pictures of reporters he’s allowed to call on. You can’t make this stuff up!

New Photos Show Biden’s Cheat Sheet For First Press Conference | The Daily Caller

Because you are pretending that Biden isn’t a doofus.

He is.

Did you see the pics? :grin:

Check this out. You’re gonna love it! The cheat sheet exposed.

New Photos Show Biden’s Cheat Sheet For First Press Conference | The Daily Caller

BDS in full effect.

Allan

3 Likes

You’d think there would be a script for scripted questions, not just random notes on a completely different topic.

Yeah I saw that. It in no way refutes that he’s the President of the United States

Indeed…

2 Likes

…always in sharpie.

Language, my/your vs our. Nobody has a personal president, but we as Americans have a president. So Biden is our president just as Trump was our president. Biden is not my president because I don’t have my own president. But thats semantics.
Now if you want to consider my/your to be synonymous with our, then if Biden isn’t your/our president, who is? Does the United States no longer have a president? This is clearly a rhetorical question, but do you get where I’m coming from on this?

At the very least someone should have bought him some Ultra Fine Point Sharpies. Maybe a nice rainbow pack.

Oh really? For the many here who consistently said they didn’t like the man but most of his policies while being told it doesn’t work that way, I’m surprised by the sudden change.

1 Like

No change here… I didn’t like him but he was still my President for 4 years.

Now you are just being disingenuous…Do you not remember Trump having note cards and cheat sheets to keep him on track…the most off track off message president of all times? You don’t recall any of that? It was stuff memes were made of. LOL

It reminded me of all the flack here about Obama and his teleprompter. That all stopped when Trump became POTUS.

1 Like

Well. There were pictures

:grin:

Knock it off. What the hell is wrong with you? Does it have to be this way every freaking time? Some stupid assed accusation? Are you totally incapable of engaging in real conversation. Try again.

I’m pretty sure the majority of voters elected a competent person as POTUS instead of the previous doofus.

Why are you still saying trump is the best?