More evidence that your President (not mine) is a doofus

This is a target rich environment, but in case you needed it here’s more. The dim wit that you voted for. The same goofball who ended the Trump’s enormously successful remaining in Mexico program now wants Migrant families to remain in Mexico. And is complaining that Mexico won’t take them back after he invited them in. How is that the only people in the world who did not see this coming are the Biden voters? Take your alarm clock off of snooze folks and wake up. This was so predictable. How did it catch y’all off guard?

“What about dealing with families? Why are some not going back? Because Mexico is refusing to take them back,” Biden said.

Biden Says Mexico Should Take Back ‘All’ Migrant Families After He Ended ‘Remain in Mexico’ Program (breitbart.com)

3 Likes

By whose standards. Yours?

That’s why he was re elected POTUS.

All successful programs.

Allan

2 Likes

And all this time I thought you were an American citizen

3 Likes

Me too. Imagine being from another country and being compelled to complain about American policies😉

3 Likes

The topic is not what my opinion of Trump is. That’s already well known. What do you think of your nit wit president complaining that Mexico won’t take migrants back after he ended the program that kept them their? Kinda nutty? Yes?

Remain in Mexico was so effective in weeding out asylum fraud that of the more than 71,000 asylum cases, less than one percent of migrants were to have a legitimate asylum claim.

1 Like

I wasn’t actually asking your opinion of me.

What do you think of your nit wit president complaining that Mexico won’t take migrants back after he ended the program that kept them their? Kinda nutty? Yes?

I’m more fascinated by childish assertion in the OP

1 Like

Really?
:joy:

You’re more fascinated by lil ole Altair than your own confused President? Your President is a world class moron. So what should we do? Talk about Altair.

Okay, now that you’ve taken your jab at Altair, what do you think of this confused Biden statement?

“What about dealing with families? Why are some not going back? Because Mexico is refusing to take them back,” Biden said.

It was stupid for Democrats to cry “Not my president” for four straight years. It’s equally stupid for Republicans to use the same cry for the next four.

1 Like

Agreed on both accounts. Liking the President is not a requirement for legitimacy

2 Likes

I don’t care. My plan is to treat their President with the exact same amount of respect as they treated mine. It’s my first amendment protected free speech. Nobody else in the world has to approve. And I am not obligated to care.
:us_outlying_islands:

He is a doofus and he has the note cards to prove it.

1 Like

Laughing at the ridiculousness of an American citizen saying “not my President” is not the same thing as caring

1 Like

Right? I do it everyday. Your President is a doofus and he has the note cards to prove it.
:point_right: :joy:

You point at yourself and laugh everyday? Okay

1 Like

Asylum grants went UP under trump. As well as denials.

Wonder why?

https://trac.syr.edu/immigration/reports/630/

Allan

No. I am not as obsessed with me as you are. All I want is for you to actually answer my simple question. Not just claim you did and run away and hide. If you need a refresher, here it is.

Why is your President sooooo confused?

Since Joe was never actually blue collar, maybe we can change his name from “Lunch bucket Joe to Note card Joe?” You like?
:slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe. But Trump is gone. Why is your president so confused?

Our president is on top of things.

Allan

1 Like

Obviously! Is that what his note cards say?

:grin:

Who’s your president?