More Chinese Disease Anyone?

Not true.

You can still travel to infected areas. When you come home, you will have to be tested, and possibly quarantine yourself if you are sick.

Until you’re told you can’t. Then what? What are you gonna do? Regret the travel restrictions you demanded? :rofl:

so you are against travel bans.

Got it.

How about stockpiling PPE?
Not putting an idiot in charge of PPE distribution?
Developing testing?
Developing tracing?

Against those too?

Nah, I’m not against paranoid preppers. They are still free for now to do what they want.

That’s it…only thing missing is alien invasion.

The question will be…who side libs be rooting for.

Give that some time. They’re still working out the details on how to pull that off. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it would be unconstitutional to prevent us from traveling anywhere. The US could bar licensed airlines from leaving US soil and landing in some area, but that doesn’t mean we can’t find anther way in. Like flying to canada and then to cuba in the old days.

So, your are assembling a tremendous straw man, and I’m not sure why.

You will still be allowed to fly to china.

cough Patriot Act cough

You’re being duped. Again. :wink:

The Trisolarian crisis is real.

No fly lists?

Yeah, so I agree, those are problematic. They are nothing at all like a band from incoming travelers from pandemic infested areas.

Nothing at all.

Again, I agree, no fly lists are a real problem.

You will now have a no-travel list. You will be on one when you get sick. :wink:

"The researchers are concerned that it could mutate further so that it can spread easily from person to person, and trigger a global outbreak.

While it is not an immediate problem, they say, it has “all the hallmarks” of being highly adapted to infect humans and needs close monitoring."

It could be a something or it could be a nothing. Of course keep an outlook on it. How well did WHO do with that one? By the time its known what’s happening it can be too late.

Seems the attitutde of the public (media?) has changed since the great polio epidemics. Of course, if they became politicized at the time I probably wouldn’t have noticed it, being born in 1948 and they came to and end with vaccines around 1955.

1 Like

So here is where your attitude of apathy get us:

Straw man. I never said anything about any such silly thing.

There could be a terrorist attack. That’s the fear and uncertainty being thrown around lately. Except now it could be a pandemic. :man_shrugging:

Doesn’t matter what you said, only that you will comply when it happens. It only be problematic for you then. :wink:

It… gets me a pretty picture with a side of lib-shaming? :thinking:

Using your logic, we shouldn’t have a coast guard. Or an airforce. Or any sort of defense system.

We shouldn’t prepare for any disaster man made or natural. To do so would be to liv in fear and give away our rights.

That’s you projecting, not my logic, which is undeniable. :wink:

Do you always speak for others?

It’s a fool proof debate strategy really.

Just make up what the other person will do, and declare victory.

Not very honest though.