More Biden stupidity

I would love to see this in school curriculum’s. Basic things like what a credit score is and how it can affect loan rates, what interest is and what compound interest is, basic understanding of taxes, how to balance bank accounts, etc.

1 Like

wasn’t he in government for generations?

what did he do?

mass incarceration.
fought to keep schools segregated

among many other failed programs

1 Like

Mostly just air. :+1:

Kind of sad that political initiatives nowadays seems more about optics than outcomes. Biden “did something”. (Or more accurately, proposed something that can be marketed as doing something – if it passes.) And that goes for both sides of the political spectrum.

Media want to cheer this proposal as a great start. But most of what has been made public is just a rehashing of existing laws regarding racial discrimination. And that’s just air. Optics. And analysis from a media and pundits that are all about optics.

I just tossed out the idea. There are countless ways to shape it. I wouldn’t oppose a final version over details if it still captured the spirit of the idea. I could get behind any of the details you suggested.

How did I miss this gem…

Tell us how you really feel.

1 Like

Equal opportunity doesn’t mean equal outcome. With your logic, I should make as much as Bill Gates because we are both white.

Ask Biden…he was the one that said it.

2 Likes

Well you didn’t provide a quote, so I believed it was your perspective.

Now that it’s Biden it’s different.

That even make it all that much more funnier. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’m waiting for his actual quote, since it wasn’t something you said or believe.

Thanks

I found it. Bad…bad…

Well help your buddy out

Moderate Joe has this fantasy of bipartisanship when he should instead be ignoring the republicans. He’ll never win the right and he only losing the left by trying to attract McConnell.

Repeating Obama’s mistakes with the ACA, watering it down for his opposition, even putting in things they wanted, for them to all vote against it anyway.

1 Like

Yeah, prolly. If we can’t come together on infrastructure, then what else is there to do. From what I understand though, the ram touches the wall on 6/7.

“Young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as white entrepreneurs are, but they don’t have lawyers , they don’t have accountants ,” Biden said

I bet all the black accountants and lawyers are just shaking their heads at what a ■■■■■■■ this guy is. :joy:

Maybe he doesn’t know there are POC actually in those professions? :flushed:

1 Like

Recognizing racial differences, is healthy and good.

Not recognizing color or race, is denying or being ignorant of one’s racism.

Good thing that is not what he said than isn’t it? Or was racial preferences to vague?

Err no, the whole race thing is an antiquated social construct. There is one race, the human one.

1 Like

the idea that he thinks white enterpreneurs doing a start-up have "lawyers"and “accountants” and thats what makes them successful is ■■■■■■■ hilarious. this guy knows jack ■■■■ about starting anything.

2 Likes

the idea that you have to care about race to not be racist is about the stupidest ■■■■■■■ thing i’ve ever heard regarding race. using your yardstick, my wife and i have hated each other for 20 years, and niether of us likes the kids.

3 Likes

Try telling that to some of your fellow cons here. :grinning:

Allan