Moral Grandstanding

Sure:
Lib behavior during the Kavanaugh hearings

Lib behavior about Trump before he was President. Especially those who took his campaign contributions.

How many do you want?

2 Likes

Those will do just fine.:smirk:

2 Likes

Con behavior over Roe v Wade
Con behavior on extra martial affairs before Trump

Just to name a few more

1 Like

Even being pro-choice you can’t believe abortion is moral.

No. Not caring is not moral grandstanding.

Who’s morality are we talking about?

EXCELLENT! Well done!

Yours.

Abortion, in accordance with the law, does not affect my morality at all. In this case my morals and the law align

Not the concept. The actual act. Would you like me to provide you a link?

The actual act of abortion? My position is unchanged.

Do you know how it’s done?

Yep! Different ways depending on how far along you are

It’s pretty much the same. Is it moral to you?

Not it isn’t… aborting a 4 week old fetus is different than a 18 week old fetus.

I already said I thought it was moral

Are you referring to chemical versus surgical? Because if you are, from the baby’s context no it’s not. Again, I can provide you a link if you wish, but I’d rather not have to.

1st trimester and 2nd equally moral? How about 3rd?

Huh? Are we talking about the fetuses feelings now?

My morality on the subject is directly in line with the law. If the law changes, my morality on the subject will likely stay the same. If the science changes on the subject of viability, for example, then that would change my morality on the subject.

I am talking about what happens to the baby. I didn’t mention “feelings”.

Legality, morality and science are 3 different things, but I think I understand what you are saying. You are basing your moral view of it on the basis that it is legal? If so, I would be very careful of that. But it’s your morality, you are free to base it on whatever you choose.

1 Like

Yes what happens to the fetus is that the fetus is removed from the uterus. End result is the same.

I know the difference between the 3, that is why I separated them out.

My morality on the subject just happens to align with the law. The law closely aligns with the science of viability. Science will likely move the age of viability to the left and at that point my morality on the subject may change, even if the law doesn’t.

There’s more to it than that.

Doesn’t mean it get even better.

Losers settle.

Winners strive.

Allan

What you’re advocating is not “better” Allan, it is collective at the expense of the individual.