Montana Battlegrond: Steve Daines

that would be cost at those hotels, which depending on the season charge much more. according to eric the 650 charge is not for 1 room, its multiple rooms. which makes sense unless you believe the secret service only needs 3 rooms.

“They talk about, you know, the U.S. government paying $600 for a room at Mar-a -Lago. And it’s not $600 for a room, it’s $600 for many rooms,” said the younger Trump, who added: “Legally, by law, you have to charge the federal government something, otherwise you get into all sorts of gift laws.”

“We could go out and sell a room for $1,500 a night,” Eric Trump went on. “There’s very limited rooms, Mar-a-Lago’s the hottest place in the world. We charge them cost, effectively housekeeping cost – and they go out and say we charge $650 for a room, which was [actually] many rooms.”

Eric also remarked that the organization has lost “a fortune” on rooms occupied by government employees and reiterated that he makes “zero profit on anything government-related.”

“But,” he continued, “you’ll have the crooks over at The Washington Post. They’ll come out with stories, which is absolutely disgusting, you know, talking about us ‘profiting off of government.’”

We need endless wars in the middle east to protect this or that group? No. It is not our job to settle who lives where in the middle east.
Thank goodness we finally have a President who doesn’t want us bogged down over there.
We are not the Kurds parents. If Trump had gone to war with Turkey over that there would be legitimate reasons to condemn his actions.

Seriously, there was never any doubt about that.

That assertion appears to be not correct.

Appearances can be deceiving.

Perhaps @AlexMcAlpine can confirm whether he intends to vote for the Democrat presidential nominee or Mickey Mouse in the 2020 presidential election. My impression was that Mickey Mouse was going to get a vote from him.

The desperation to find fault is almost pathological.

1 Like

Gosh yes. Just look at this latest virus. Compare the results in the US to Italy, and yet its all "at O’Hare they aren’t testing people coming from Italy…Trump!!

Kind of sad isn’t it?

Of course. Biden for example was calling Trump a zenophobe(because of travel ban) and he and his cronies saying Trump jumped the gun with an early travel ban because of the virus.

Now he is saying Trump acted too slowly. :roll_eyes:

Ridiculous!

Montana could be a battleground state for the Senate this year. Here is my list of Senate battleground states this coming election this year.
Arizona
Colorado
Georgia
Iowa
Maine
Michigan
New Hampshire
North Carolina

I know a little early for polls but with the match getting down to two candidates trump is down in almost every battleground states and only up one or two in Texas. Maine hes down by ten, arizona is almost a tie except mcsally down by 5 which could harm him.colorado hes down along with gardner’s. Georgia hes up by like 10.ohio hes down along with Pennsylvania. Not a good look

Except it’s not desperation.

This is what I don’t understand about my fellow Republicans.

The majority of things Trump does are just…wrong.

Yet because you think he’s this great businessman (which I thought when I voted him) you think evereything he does is fantastic. Yet when he started doing his Twitterings and other stuff, that immediately raised a red flag with me that I had been dumb not to do my due diligence research on the guy.

Had I done so - I would have found out that he’s not the successful businessman he portrays himself to be, and never has been. That was fabricated by “The Apprentice” and in fact he has failed at everything he’s tried, and without his dad’s money and his crony’s need to prop up the Trump illusion for their own purposes, he would have been the Todd Marinovich of the business/political world.

You guys know all this, too.

1 Like

Thank you for getting this thread back on topic.

I don’t know if this is what you were looking at, but the slider is pretty interesting.

Of course it is. Scouring through line items to find “one contradiction of Trump’s “at cost” claim” is abject desperation.

You are not a fellow Republican – no matter how many times you pretend to cast yourself as such. Your posting history betrays your assertion.

Through a TDS filter, sure it looks that way. You need to get that checked.

Nowhere. Never. Ever. Never have I said that. Nor implied it. Nor even addressed it.

You flat out made that up.

Man, just stick to libbing. You are far more in your element when you do.

Guv, I have tried to keep this thread on topic - the Montana Battlegrond.

When people have brought up OT things, I have said I’d be delighted to talk about them in a thread specifically created for that purpose.

So I’m not going to answer your comments here but will create a new thread to address them.

So do you have anything to say here about the Montana Battlegrond: Steve Daines?

Ground Hog Day all over again. Polls were saying virtually the same thing in 2016.

How did that work out for you? :rofl:

Yet my posts have only been in response to things you have said.

Now there’s a new thread to continue that discussion.

Republicans against Trump
https://community.hannity.com/t/republicans-against-trump/228168/13