Mollie Tibbetts' father criticizes conservatives for using her death for 'views she believed were profoundly racist'

Like saggy pants?

I rarely see people talk about music, so what exactly are these conversations that you look out for?

So far we have:

1. Sagging pants

You read angry.

Did you read what Mr. Tibbetts wrote? He spelled it out for you in simple terms.

This was never an issue of race to anyone other than people like yourself.

Illegal is not a race.

1 Like

No, my ex-wife liked that stuff. Its depressing. I hear it at a bar and I want to go home and go to bed.

They. Don’t. Care.

Ok, if you say so.

What music do you like? About what age are you? Just curious.

Neither do you.

What’s is illegal alien culture?

Where have I ever claimed otherwise? Cite even a single instance.

The cultural norms and values adhered to by illegal aliens.

What music is acceptable to you?

On the contrary, conservatives made it one.

So vague… @WuWei plz clarify

Yet another complete fabrication on your part.

Illegal is not a race.

I would agree with him in so far as someone is trying to paint all Hispanics as murderers. As far as saying that illegal immigration, which allows people into the country without vetting, is not relevant to the murder of his daughter, I would not agree.

Hard rock. Used to be metal, but what was metal in the 80’s is hard rock today. I also like some of the more modern metal and horror punk/metal. Favorite bands include Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Van Halen and W.A.S.P. from back in the day to bands like Wednesday 13, Deathstars, Danko Jones and Three Days Grace today.

I’m 53.

Considering the fact that as a body of people the rate of crime among illegals is far lower than citizens, I think it is irrelevant.