Molech is alive and well

As threads often do, this one took off in directions I didn’t necessarily intend. Within the first 20 posts, we we’re talking about Donald Trump. Why? I don’t know… Sometimes threads are deliberately derailed, sometimes they just drift away from point because related points are made and responded to. I was pretty specific in my OP, I was referring to the abortion bills passed and being considered in NY and VA- how we are now killing and considering killing babies born at, or even after birth. It’s even now being discussed at killing children up to 2 years of age. I was comparing this barbarism to the sacrificing of children to Molech and wondering where the Christians are in this country. I was looking at the step by step progression of death being carried out by the left in the name of choice. I was predicting the next phase of death the left will soon begin to carry out, namely moving from the compassionate sounding “assisted suicide” to euthanasia of the elderly and infirm. The groundwork is being laid. If quality of life is any part of rationalizing abortion, it’s a short skip to rationalize euthanasia of the elderly for the same reason…

Just wondering where the Christians are on these things…