Moderator approval of posts

No…I was asking if there was something going on as any post with a swear in it was being delayed until a moderator approved of the post. When you type a swear…you get this.

Post Needs Approval

We’ve received your new post but it needs to be approved by a moderator before it will appear. Please be patient.

You have 1 post pending.

Der Unterseite!!!

Fixed.

OK…lets try this The Moderator GW Hughes is not ■■■■■■■■■■■■ us!

It’s true…GW is not ■■■■■■■■■■■■ us!

In the Kavanaugh thread I posted something that had no swearing, but I still got the moderator message

■■■■■■ and ■■■■■ it ■■■■ no ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
the ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ or ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Did you quote someone that did? Or quoted a quote that did?

Nope. I did a general reply to the thread.

It was a string, certain words, certain phrases. I think I got it cleared up.

Please tell me you’re getting paid something for dealing with this stuff. :slight_smile:

Just you guys admiration, praise, and undying loyalty.

1 Like

Maybe everyone can post without using curse words like yours truly. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Please tell me you’re getting paid for dealing with us wise asses purposely using curse words and variations of curse words in a community forum about moderators…and basically using words like ■■■■■■■■ and ■■■■■■■■■ to see if we could trick the delaying of our posts. You put up with a great deal of ■■■■■■■ from all of us. So thank you!

■■■■■■■■■
Ten char

1 Like

Can I send you a shiney silver dollar!

You’re too kind, but no. My go to currency is wooden nickels.

I got a whole bag of them taken from my Grandpa when he wasn’t looking!:grinning:

Maybe. I just hope my “trust rating” score remains high enough to continue posting here. :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t think that’s a problem!