MN Rep. Jim Knoblach ends campaign ahead of abuse allegations story

“Knoblach’s daughter, Laura, alleges that the prominent legislator inappropriately touched her for most of her life, behavior she confided to close friends, family and authority figures at her school and church for more than a decade.”

His daughter says she remembers things back to when she was 9yo.

Holy crap, what the hell is wrong with the Republican party?

Ugh…disgusting. I hope he burns.

Are any of them not perverts?

Party of family values.

Gosh. She should have told people what was happening back then. Oh…wait…

Mother, police, church, teacher – all dismissed her. Can’t imagine why sexual assault victims don’t come forward.

3 Likes

But no one, not one, questions men’s accusations when they were abused by priests 35 years ago.

2 Likes

Another corrupt republican. Ah yes, the party of Family Values.

There are many powerful men who are shaking in their boots today.

1 Like

Explains their pizzagate child sex fantasies.

Party of morals doncha know

You read this and that’s what pops into your mind? Wow…

1 Like

I’d like to see the sheriff’s report and why they didn’t pursue this any further? If the allegations are true, it sure sounds like the daughter made this known and you have to wonder where were those adults in this circle that should have helped her?

What popped into your mind? “Strzok must be behind this”?

That I hope if this ever crosses my path, I’d do everything in my power to stop it.

There’s a lengthy article in the OP. You could read it.

There were no statements from people she may or may not have told about her father’s behavior.

There was a statement from Knoblauch which implied that he and his daughter had been estranged.

She may just be trying to get even with him for some imagined (or hypnotized into) slights.

Or it may be true. I’ll reserve judgement on the guy until all these people the girl told come forward to confirm her story. Or not.

The article addresses why the sheriff did not pursue it which is what I was responding to. As to you opinion about whether she’s lying.,…meh.

The real question would be…why do such perverts think they should run AS Republicans?

1 Like

So you believe this is an R thing? You’re either naive or obtuse but neither is flattering.