MLB looking into political tweets by major league umpire

The authoritarian left strikes again. I see no error in his speech. If there’s a war brewing, you can’t cry foul just because a man has the wherewithal to arm himself. He definitely shouldn’t be out a job. Whatever investigation the MLB conducts should result in him being found safe.

2 Likes

He apparently think Trump supporters are going to start a civil war… It’s laughable but being a Trump supporter himself and living in constant fear of libs, illegals, gun grabbers, etc. it’s his goto scenario…

I’m sure he sees himself charging up a hill, shirtless, to take the last holdout libs…

3 Likes

What a bunch of old farts marching on DC! The smell of tiger balm and the rattle of their pill boxes would be a give away of their position. And the mechanized division would have to find places to charge their rascals. Fearsome force.

6 Likes

They’ve done it before. Portland and Oakland right after Trump’s election.

Just block the major streets and make them go through the “bad” neighborhoods and that alone would deter any attack…

1 Like

How many deaths were there?

Millions…

And that is the fallacy people like yourself continue to live under.

There is no way a large scale rebellion could be put down quickly if at all.

It’s not folks like myself having difficulty accepting that elections have consequences.

Is that the new standard? It’s only violence if deaths occur?

MLB is a global brand.

Your interpretation and rationalization is going to be in disagreement with the vast majority of the rest of the world.

Also, if he thinks impeachment is going to start a civil war, I can’t really trust his judgment on important matters like the strike zone.

1 Like

Are you assuming other citizens wouldn’t participate in putting down a large scale rebellion?

That’s not likely to work out very well for your side since it’s the other side with the vast majority of the guns, the willingness, and the ability to use them.

Ever been to south Dallas?

MLB is a private company and thus cam run its business how it wants. You may disagree with this but the idea this is authoritarian left is laughable.

Why do you insist on comparing American rights to the rest of the world?

These type of posts serve nothing. To the point that we shouldnt even be talking about this.

What a shame we are here…

1 Like

They can. But the push is from the left. I in no way suggested this is a constitutional argument. No, the government isn’t taking this action, but the politically correct leftward thinking has seeped into America’s game, and influenced its decision makers.

Au contraire, my fellow forumite, is not people like me who think that Nancy Pelosi is not speaker of the house and controls the impeachment process with an iron fist. It is other people unable to accept the impeachment process with the house as sole arbiter of the process, constitutionally mandated.

And the Democratic Party for better or worse control that esteemed institution due to the mid term election of 2018.

Allan (always helpful information for the misinformed)

You have no evidence of this. Zero…
Your opinion is just that…an opinion of what you think is going on.

That’s all the trump supporters have now. Opinions.

Since the facts in question are against them.

Allan