Missouri militia thugs arrested in Kenosha

That idiot wasn’t right-wing, he was mental.

2 Likes

Lol. He was right wing. No need to protect the right wing terrorists.

1 Like

LOL. Ok, if you say so.

Just me and West Point’s Combating Terrorism Center. Lol. https://www.ctc.usma.edu/el-paso-terrorist-attack-chain-reaction-global-right-wing-terror/

Hey look they found two! I was getting worried that what we have been told for the last few years that the biggest threat to the U.S. was far right groups started to look like a fairy tale after all the city burnings from the other side. But it looks like they found two,

Considering their rarity, I would treat it like finding a leprechaun follow the steps for the pot of gold.

1. Listen for the sound of his hammer. …
  2. Sneak up on the leprechaun . …
  3. Hold on to the leprechaun and don’t let go. …
  4. Keep your eyes on the leprechaun . …
  5. Threaten him if he is especially resistant to telling you where the pot of gold is hiding.
  6. Make the leprechaun take you to his pot of gold .
4 Likes

If two morons represent a rise in right wing terrorism, then those massive mobs of leftwing terrorists represents a whole lot more. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Hey…and they also got the right wing “Umbrella man”. Remember him? The one who was a right wing hells angels member who was responsible for the arson in Minneapolis according to the police. But they couldn’t release his name because he hadn’t been booked yet. When was that? July 27, 28? Does it usually take over a month to book someone?

How soon the mass shooting in El Paso and at the Tree of Life synagogue are forgotten or that a right wing man try to assassinate many members of the Democratic Party with mail in bombs. Two police officers slaughtered by a Boogaloo boy in California this summer.

1 Like

1 Like

Libs are clearly upset that conservatives are happy with this arrest.

3 Likes

I think we missed the spirit in which the OP was intended?

3 Likes

Indeed. Perhaps they expected us to refer to terrorists as Freedom Fighters, or Peaceful Protesters. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Lol. No. I wanted to have a conversation about my concerns with right wing terrorism. Instead I got deflection and denial. Is the bar so low you expect praise for condemning terrorism? Well done I guess? Here’s a cookie.

3 Likes

Its a deflection to say that law enforcement did a good job of catching those creeps? Next time, give us our lines.

Of course you did.

They did a great job. I didn’t realize the further discussion on a discussion board is a bad thing?

1 Like

Right wing terrorism is a huge concern for me and I have mentioned it before. Are we not supposed to engage in discussion on here?

2 Likes

Of course it is.

1 Like

Thanks for agreeing. :slight_smile:

Sure thing.

1 Like