Missing posts/threads

All the other mods use to blame Iggy - might as well let him take the heat - lol

1 Like

Just gonna be honest…We are probably better off having the last three days wiped out. There was a lot of oddball stuff being said across the board this past weekend. Clean slate?

2 Likes

It was a giant blip that’s for sure!
It felt like a forum ‘cleansing’ :wink:

1 Like

Based on my quick reading of some of the threads, like that one on the 16 year old, probably a good thing.

2 Likes

There are some posts that are better gone, definitely.

1 Like

Are you guys kidding? Some of my best work happen over the last couple days. :thinking:

A good thing to cover up the reality about that misused 16yr teenager suffering of Asperger syndrome? :roll_eyes:

The entire thread is gone…

There’s plenty of time in the future. And now you can reuse them and some won’t notice!

True artist never do the same thing twice. :wink:

1 Like

Everything for the last couple of days from you guys has been trash. Instead of going through every post, I just scrubbed everything from 3 days ago until now. You’re welcome, I did you a favor.

:wink:

The man did an update and ran into some issues. They’re still working on it, but the forum is back up, and no we won’t see the posts come back. They’re gone.

3 Likes

Thanks. And thanks for adding to the post. I was thinking “wow”. :wink:

This is true, but not in the way you think. :grin:

1 Like

Something is still up, though.

I’m currently experiencing a phenomenon that I’ve seen before - threads that I have read are not being marked as read when I return to the main page. I saw this happen this morning before the site went down, and I saw it happen all the time, in the dark days of last year when the site went down every other day or so.

It is allowed to post again the updates regarding Greta Thunberg (16yr old climate activist) in the original thread?

Thank God…And Thank GWH…we deserved it. Pretty much everything was trash…as I have already pointed out. ANd I include myself in that. By responding to such trash I posted Trash…and I for one am glad it’s all gone.

Must have been something in the water!

:wink: we’re experiencing some technical difficulties. Please stand by.

1 Like

What happened is all going according to GOD’s plan for us, don’t be alarmed, but keep your best towel handy, just in case!!!

Teach me to waste time gathering irrefutable evidence to lay flat another’s argument only to come back and find the thread gone, lock, stock, and barrel!

Grrrrrrrr…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

If all the trash was gone there wouldn’t be any mention of Trump, but alas, he is still with us in postings.

1 Like

Like with a bleach cloth?