Misogyny at FAKE NEWS CNN

People here accuse the entire democrat party of being racist on a daily basis. Especially from the left, that’s funny.

Who has accused the entire dem party of being racist? And on a daily basis? :thinking:

1 Like

There is an entire thread on it right now LOL.

What’s the name of it?

Thank you…I just listened to an interview with Congressman Dan Crenshaw, a man I’m really interested in and really respect. He’s apparently got a book coming out and talked about the “outrage culture” that seems to be taking hold in America…responding to Hillary’s stupid Coronavirus tweet the other day. When it comes out I want to get a copy.

I did not read the thing because the title is so ■■■■■■■ ridiculous it’s sickening. Looking at it now, it is still accusations of racism from the right. Don’t act like one side is worse than the other, it’s a favorite tactic of both of them.

So a thread from one blogger cancels out the concerted efforts of the dem politicians and the media to use racism charges as a weapon?

I don’t think so.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly!

I suspect what is really upsetting the left(especially the dem party/media) is that unfounded accusations of racism no longer result in the accused reacting like his hair is on fire and being in a panic to disprove it. They are losing one of their main weapons of the last 50/60 years and they don’t like it.

Classic case of crying wolf way too many times.

1 Like

It is a charge leveled often by both sides

Some of the Dem Party’s history is racist in nature particularly during slavery and jim crow times.

Historical and beyond dispute.

That the party(D) has used false charges of racism(as a weapon) for a half century or longer (identity politics) also beyond dispute.

Anything else?

1 Like

It’s not a dead horse, This story just happened. Did you not want to hear about is?

No its not, after the southern strategy pretty much all the racists when to the republicans.

Damn straight! Good post.

Made up fairy tale by leftist egg heads because they are ashamed of their parties racism.
Funny thing is how many people bought into this made up crap and spew it as if it is truth.

Made up fairy tale. It helps to do your own research and not just parrot what the liars in the MSM tell you. That way you know the truth.

The false charges are not always false and are a relatively recent thing. Reagan for example was proved beyond a shadow of a doubt to be very racist, but not until a couple of years ago.

Well I think I will believe my dad and mom over you. Since they were around then you know.

I was around then too. If you want to keep repeating falsehoods told to you go ahead. But the truth will set you free.