Minnesota Lawmakers Have Serious Questions Regarding Omar but the MSM Remains Silent?

Happy wife happy life!

I agree.

How about defrauding the public with a phony university.?

Or is that not a red flag too…

Allan

1 Like

If she actually said this then she is one idiot and anyone who thinks that is a idiot and knows nothing about corporations or MSM and probably just believe everything Trump tells them, because they are dumb idiots. MSM is far from wanting or promoting left wing policies. MSM is Center-right establishment. They are run by corporations and the parent companies of these MSM push a right-wing centrist policy on the economy. They are driven by $$$ and only by $$$ no political views except to squash any progressive social programs like M4A and getting money out of politics. The problem is many GOP have gone so crazy that if someone does not support Trump they think they are left-wing. But Trump is barely the conservative that I grew up knowing. Ones who stood behind the Constitution and actually wanted balance budget with a POTUS who does not implement largest deficit in history.

1 Like

Doubtless he’s already deep undercover. The resulting exposé is going to be a bombshell of thermonuclear proportions.

This is actual footage of the lawmaker requesting an investigation. Why the negative spin?

Why is that all that matters? Do you no longer believe in the rule of law?

1 Like

I love YouTube. I can listen while I do my work. It allows me to accomplish much, in a very short period of time.

Dude, do you monitor the hundreds of house members, and what is happening with them in all 50 of the states?

:roll_eyes:

A more efficient way to get bad information, is a good thing?

Youtube is as bad as FB for news.

Great for music videos…and old clips of various forms of entertainment.

But news? Hell no.

1 Like

But you seem to blindly accept any “source” as news… that is problematic.

1 Like

MSM is the poster child for fake news, there mission obviously is to protect these sick people like Obama and his Deepstate!

You get your news from a guy named Black Pill with 18000 subscribers?

2 Likes

This sick squad is the face of the Democratic Party, that’s all they are being used for.

It’s easier then that, I don’t watch those idiots that pushed the Russian collusion lie!
Don’t tell me you still watch these sick people that pushed that lie or do you?

All that matters to cons these days is painting the Democratic Party in their own Party’s image - to make it look just as disgusting as them. But you are all collectively barking up the wrong tree. These women are not the “face” of our party like some misguided soul suggested.

But Reagan still is the only thing cons can prop up as something supposedly moral. Only problem is, Reagan was socially immoral as hell.

Can you discern in this life? If so, YouTube is a treasure chest of both news and garbage. I enjoy getting the news from a source that’s actually there at the time, showing actual footage to back up their claims and then showing how the media is spinning it. It’s actually a very cool time we are in, in this way.

Seems the focus has been redirected to the messenger while the issue has become larger and more politically menacing.

The questions being asked need to be answered and validated. Should be an easy thing to do.

You can ignore internet bots and trolls.

You really should not ignore the request of a MN lawmaker.

:do_not_litter:

Watching/listening to random Youtube feeds is a horrible to get one’s news.
the one you linked comes form Nigeria, and is edited.

Now, if you take the next step, and verify the accuracy and integrity of something you see on Youtube, that is fine.

There were several local stories about the story you linked. Which did add more context.

Bottom line, it was MN State Republican Reps , going after a Democratic party opponent, who has become a target of the RW, for her liberal/progressive views.

For as much as you want it to be a conspiracy covered up by the MSM, it simply isn’t.

But for some reason, many people thrive on these type of things.

1 Like

The problem is you can’t, but think you can, and end up believing random things you see on the internet. That’s not to say there is nothing worthwhile outside of mainstream news of course, but what people end up watching is the fun stuff.

“The real news that the mainstream media won’t tell you” is how we end up putting Brawndo on crops.

1 Like

It’s just a qualification for a cabinet level post. Particularly secretary of the treasury.